8

Farkle looked back and forth between the two. "Riley Matthews. Do you know what its like to wake up at 12:45 in the morning to your husbands brother calling you to say your daughter snuck out?" Topanga said furiously.

          Riley looked at Topanga "I had to meet with Farkle. I won't be out all night." Topanga switched her glare from Riley to Farkle. Riley noticed and looked at Farkle. "Why did you two have to meet in the middle of the night?" Topanga said calming down a little.

         Riley and Farkle looked at eachother. Farkle nodded and looked down, Riley knew what that meant. "Farkle's parents were fighting so I met him here to talk." Riley said.

          Topanga gave a sympathetic look to Farkle but then asked a question Riley was trying to avoid. "Why didn't you invite him to our place. He's always welcome." Topanga said. Riley looked down, Topanga knew what that meant.

           Topanga nodded and left. Farkle was curious and looked at Riley with concern. "Your mom asked the question I did. I still want an answer." he said.

            Riley hesitated but then said "My parents are fighting. They were screaming at eachother too. I didn't think it would be good for you to come to an enviroment you were trying to get away from."

            Farkle looked at her empathetically. "Riley," Farkle said. "Yeah, well I gotta go my parents are gonna kill me. Text or call if you need anything Farkley." Riley said leaving.

             Idiot he doesn't care. No one does. That thought got Riley in tears while running home. Riley doesn't like confrontation. Never has, and most likely never will.