28

Riley sat at home thinking. Farkle doesnt even like you. He basically yelled at you. Well he all caps-ed you. Youre so worthless. Do it again you know you want to.

        Riley sat there trying to figure out if she wanted to or not. She decided yes. She grabbed her blade and slid it across her wrists a few times. She put it away tears welling up in her eyes.

        She tried not to think of Farkle. She did though. Tears welled up even more, even a few falling down her cheeks. She went over to do her homework to stop thinking about him. He hurt her feelings so bad by saying "i need room to breathe"

         She decided to lay down and just rest. Rest her mind. Try to forget all of the things that just happened. Try to sleep.

         She woke up to her alarm. Uhg. I didnt even finish my homework. She got up and left for school.

         She walked in and saw her friends talking to Charlie. She ignored it and went to her locker. She got all of the things she needed. When she turned around her friends and Charlie were standing there.

        She jumped "You guys scared me." They stayed quiet "What?" she asked. Again they stayed quiet until Farkle pulled her aside.

        "Why didnt you tell us about Charlie?" he asked. Riley looked shocked "How did you, when did you-" she said he cut her off "Thats why i fought him. He just told us everything." Farkle said.

         Tears welled up in her eyes "Farkle I trust you, but sometimes I just cant tell you everything." she said. "Yes yes you can. You can tell me any and everything. Oh and we told your dad." he said.

         "You what? Why would you do that Farkle?" she yelled and everyone looked at her. They didnt take their eyes off of eachother. "Hey. I just helped you Riley. He doesnt sit next to you, hes not even in our class anymore." he said agitated.

           "That doesnt matter. He still goes to this school. He is in two other of my classes that none of you guys are in. How much protection can you give me then? Still need room to breathe? Fine you got it." she said in the same tone as before "I dont feel good im leaving."

          Farkle turned around to everyone looking at him confused. He shrugged and explained everything to his friends.