15

Topanga walked in. "Where is Auggie?" Topanga asked somewhat angry but not towards Riley. "He's spending the night with Ava." Riley said.

            Topanga nodded. "What about you?" she asked. "Im fine here." Riley said. "No. I dont want you here right now. For the sake of you. Go to a friends." Topanga said.

               Shes just trying to get you out of her house. Riley nodded and left.

              It was December. It was the middle of the night. It was snowing and below freezing. Riley was wearing her pajamas and a light jacket. She had no where to go. Maya didnt want her. She wasnt going to Lucas or Zays or Joshs. There was only one person left. She called him.

"Hey, Shawn"
"Riley? Its the middle of the night."
"Sh-Shawn I know. Im outside. My parents were fighting and my mom said for my sake to leave. I have no where to go and its so cold. Can I come over?"
"Riley, just go home."

              Okay so Shawn doesnt want you.

             Riley kept walking when "Riley?" she turned around "F-Farkle?" she asked. "What are you doing its freezing." he said looking at her practically turning blue "O-oh. Long story. Can I spend the night with you?" she asked. Farkle nodded wrapping his winter clothes around her. His jacket, scarf, gloves, all hers. She was going to ask him why he was out but she remembered she sent him to Ava's.

           They walked silently when they got to Farkles place Riley put on some of his pajamas. His parents were fighting. "Riley. Whats wrong?" Farkle asked watching Riley rubbing her arm Riley looked at him. "Nothing. Why  would something be wrong?" she said.

            Farkle looked back and forth between her and her arm. He tackled her and rolled up her sleeves. All he saw were some cuts, bruises, scars. "Riley." he said softly. Riley busted out in tears "Y-You cant tell anyone." Riley said through her tears and in between breaths. "Who knows about this?" he asked softly "Me and now you." she said.

              "You know we have to tell the others. We dont keep secrets from eachother." he said. Riley started crying harder. "You dont even know half of the things." she said. She grabbed her stuff and left.

             Farkle tried to chase her but he couldnt. She ran too fast. He sat down and thought about everything.