23

"Um hi?" Charlie said and Lucas stepped closer but Maya pulled him back "You think its funny to harrass Riley?" Farkle asked.

         Charlie smiled "I wouldnt call it harrassing." he said Farkle got in his face "I would." he said "Farkle." Maya said and Farkle put his hands up in defense and stepped back "Im good." he said "I dont think you are." Maya said.

         "Listen why would you waste your time on someone worthless like her?" Charlie asked. Farkle clenched his fist "She isnt worthless." he said stepping forward again. Charlie smiled "Shes the definition of worthless." he said and pushed Farkle.

        "Farkle. Dont do anything. He wants you to stoop to his level. You're better than that." Maya said Zay and Lucas agreed.

         Farkle kept a straight face and just stared at Charlie. "I mean come on her lifes a living hell and I take credit." Charlie said.

          He said it like it was an honor. It wasnt. Not to Riley's friends.

          Farkle clenched his other fist. "Farkle. Dont." Maya said stepping closer. "Yeah dont. You are just as worthless as her." Charlie said.

          Farkle nodded and then hit Charlie. "Riley isnt worthless." he said. Charlie got up and smiled "You think you are all that. You think you matter. Youre wrong." he said pushing Farkle back mutiple times until Farkle was against a wall.

          "Alright. Alright. Enough." Lucas said grabbing Charlie's shoulder. Charlie hit him. Farkle hit Charlie multiple times until some police officers had to break up the fight.

        "Alright. Alright!" one officer yelled "Both of you come with us . Now." he said Farkle grabbed his stuff and followed the officer.

        They were all thinking the same thing. What would happen next?