11

In her room, Riley was hating herself.

          Riley. Your whole family hates you. Josh told on you when you were doing what you were told. Cut yourself. Kill yourself.

          Shawn walked in and Riley was laying on her bed. "Hey, kid." Shawn said. Riley sat up "Are you gonna yell at me too? If you are I dont feel good enough for that." Riley said.

         Shawn laughed "No. I wanted to check on you. Your mom was pretty harsh."

         "You're tellin' me."
         "Your mom was just looking out for you."
          "She never believes me. No one does."
           "Everything okay?"
           "No. I straight up told Josh I was sick and he tells my mom i was skipping school. And he has this new girlfriend and im not gonna let Maya stand around and wait for a boy who may never be ready for her."

           Shawn nodded. "Well, Im gonna go down stairs." he said. Riley nodded.

           Before he walked out he looked at Riley, looking out the window watching the rain drops drop through the ray of sunlight. He left her in the baywindow. Riley started crying.

        She wanted out. She wanted out so bad. She wanted to tell someone everything but she knows she cant trust anyone. Not even Maya.

       Riley sat in her baywindow crying. She heard a knock on the other side she wasnt facing. When she turned around she saw Farkle.

          She opened her window and let him in. They heard a door close "Well, Shawn just left. Get ready for the yelling." Riley said.

          Farkle looked at Riley. He was about to say something when all of a sudden, as if out of no where her parents started yelling at eachother.

          "Riley, I want you to know I wasn't going to tell them. Maya snooped on my phone and saw the word secret. I wouldn't betray you." Farkle said remembering the things she said in class.

          "Okay, Farkle. It's just hard to," Riley was going to say something different but quickly changed her mind "trust people."

           Everything got really quiet when all of a sudden "We should get a divorce!" Cory yelled at Topanga "We never should have gotten married!" she yelled back "But then we wouldnt have Auggie or Riley!" Cory retaliated "Well that would make life a lot simpler wouldn't it?" Topanga yelled.

            Riley just looked at her bedroom door. Farkle looked at Riley. "Do they always fight like that." he asked. "Never. That was their nicest fight of the week." Riley said. Farkle knew that was way worse than his parents.

           Farkle went home and Riley went to bed with hateful thought towards herself.