Chapter 27

-Alesana's POV-

"Hurry up, girl!" Rosie yelled into the phone.

"I am! Sheesh!" I hung up and said to CC, "I'm going now. She's nervous and stressed so it's best if I'm there now."

He kissed me. "Okay. I'll see you at the church tomorrow."

"Yep!" I grabbed the dress, shoes, and a bag full of everything I needed for the wedding. I picked up Carolyn and walked out past the guys to the car. I quickly drove over to Ash and Rosie's  place.

Oh, I should fill you in, tomorrow is the day Rosie and Ashley get married. There ya go.

 I parked next to Sammi's car and walked up to their place. I found the door and knocked, covering the peephole. Rosie opened the door. She smiled. "I thought it was you." She hugged me and Carolyn and let us in. I put my stuff on the table with the other stuff and put Carolyn down and walked to the living room to the girls.

Sammi smiles and hugs me. "Hello lady! You're just in time!"

I hug Crystal and October and say, "Just in time for what?"

Rosie turned on music. "We're going to party!"

"Dance party!" Crystal yelled.

Rosie blasted it, and we danced around for a few songs. Then Crystal said, "I think we should start on dinner. I'm sure Carolyn is hungry too."

We all agreed, so Sammi made a delicious curry for us. And for the first time, Carolyn actually ate it and liked it. We put on a few chick flicks with some marriage scenes that got us to tear up a little bit. Then Carolyn fell asleep at 11 after I gently rocked her in the guest room. I kissed her head gently and walked back out to the living room.

We watched the Titanic and then Mean Girls, finishing off with White Chicks. I said, "I think Rosie needs to get her beauty rest. It's 2 in the morning and we have to be at the church at noon."

"Noon, Alesana. Not 8AM. Sheesh."

"I know. But we still need to get ready."

"True."

"Get to bed, muchacha!" Sammi yelled.

Rosie chuckled. "Mkay. Good night ladies!" She walked upstairs and went to bed. We went up to the guest room, which had a mattress on the floor then the bed Carolyn, Crystal, and I were laying on. October said she thought the couch was more comfortable, so she stayed out there. Sammi took the mattress.

We changed into our pajamas and we fell right asleep, Carolyn's arm in my face.

____

"Wake up! Wake up!" Crystal said, poking me.

I groaned. "Ahh what?"

"We need to wake up Rosie. All of us."

"What time is it?" I asked, stretching.

"It's eight."

I got up and left Carolyn sleeping soundly. We joined together in the hall and walked to Rosie's room. We all jumped on the bed at once. Rosie woke with a start. "Oh sh*t!" She yelled.

We all laughed. Rosie was taking deep breaths. "Oh my.. you guys scared me to death."

"Get up then! We have 3 hours to get ready." Sammi said.

 Rosie got up out of bed and went to take a shower. Sammi said, "Do any of you have to take a shower?"

We looked around. No one. We took a shower the day before this. She said, "So I'll do the hair. Alesana, you're better at the makeup, and we should just go get dressed while we can."