Chapter 3

"Come on," Rosie whined, "Put it on."

I frowned. We had already gone to Ohio and gotten her things and came back. Tonight is Halloween and we were going to a party tonight with Sammi and her friends, as well as our friends. I was showing a tiny bit now, a little bit more than last month. My third month along and I'm still barely showing.

She held it up closer to my face, "Put it on, please."

I frowned and took it from her hand, "Fine." I love what we're dressing as, of course, but I didn't want to go party.

We went as our guys in Black Veil Brides, even Sammi is too. I teased up my hair and put on a bandana and put on his make up. I had pretty much replicas of what he wore on stage. I took a picture of it and tweeted it: Happy Halloween! I'm @ccbvb and I love sticking out my tongue. :P <3"

Rosie came in, looking almost exactly like Ash, "Whoa! I thought you were CC at first! Minus your teal and purple top half of your hair of course."

I laughed, "You look just like Ash, minus your red hair."

She laughed, "Why thank you. October is just finishing her makeup."

October then walked in, pretty much looking like Andy as well. Rosie laughed, "Okay, we all look too much like the guys. This calls for a picture." She took out her phone and took a picture of us doing their poses then tweeted it. I retweeted it for those who don't follow her and my friends and family.

Sammi called me. I answered, "Hello?"

"Hey, you guys ready?"

"Yeah! We're just waiting on you now."

"Cool! I'm all Jinxx-ified, so I'm on my way right now."

"Great! See you in a few."

I hung up and put the phone in my back pocket. We sat out in the living room and Ashley tweeted to us three a picture of Andy, himself, and CC in the mirror, same poses we did. All three of us laughed. Then we heard a knock at the door and opened it to Jinxx-ified Sammi. She smiled, "Whoa! We look like rock stars! This needs to get sent to the guys."

I took out my iPhone, "Another photo!" We got in a group and took the photo, all making their faces again. We then headed out to Sammi's car then we were on our way to the party.

____

The party was great. I had drinks offered to me by strangers, then October hit the drinks out of their hands and yelled in their ears, "She's pregnant. Go away, morons."

They left after they glared at her. The party consisted of games and dancing and being social with everyone. Then about 1AM we headed back home and took showers then fell asleep at Ash and Rosie's place.

_________

November 1st.

I woke up about 11 AM then realized my appointment is at noon, so I quickly ran to the shower and got ready, getting in a bigger sized Black Veil Brides shirt and black jeans, since I started showing more. I took pictures of my stomach and tweeted them to CC every now and then, saying she misses him, as well as I do.

I then tweeted for CC: Time for appointment. Gonna find out when this little monster is due.. <3

I got a tweet back from CC: April 21st please.. :-)

I sent back: You know it, love. I will tweet you as soon as I find out. I love youuu boo. <3

CC sent back: I love you too<3 Can't wait for November 20th.. 19 more days. :-D