Chapter 30

-Alesana's POV-

That morning, Jon woke us all up at 5AM to go onto the bus and take a five hour drive down to our last venue in Texas before hitting up the rest of the US and Canada.

He checked us all out and we got all of our stuff onto the bus. We went back into the bunks, CC put Carolyn in hers, then he came up into ours and we fell asleep.

Then we woke up at about 10. We heard some voices and the bus was still going. CC got out of the bunk and went to see how Carolyn is doing. She was awake, so he picked her up and went to go change her. I went back into the lounge and sat on the couch.

The guys were in here with Rosie, Sammi, October, and Crystal. When CC finished changing Carolyn, he set her down to run around the lounge and he sat next to me. I put my legs over his lap and he played with my hair. Everyone was having their own small conversations.

Then our bus shook a little bit then we stopped. Everyone but CC and I were changed, so everyone went outside to hang out and CC changed into a Motley Crue t-shirt and blue jeans and put on cowboy boots. I changed into black leggings, a big slouchy white shirt with a leopard print cross on it, and white flats.

I messed up my hair, giving it some volume, and left my face natural yet again. He put his bandana on around his forehead and he picked up Carolyn and said, "Ready to go out?"

I nodded and we walked outside to everyone. He held my waist as we talked to MIW for a bit and my stomach growled when we left the MIW bus. He said, "Breakfast for the beautiful lady?"

I chuckled and nodded. We walked back to the bus and I got some cereal and a banana. He did the same and got some for Carolyn. We ate as a family and then it was time for CC to go unload the trailer.

Which meant the same for me. I took Carolyn out with me to help the girls set up the merch table. Since there was a small line of fans already out, the guys and Sammi and I decided to go out and meet them.

We walked out and around the venue. No one noticed until we were literally a couple of feet away. Then a couple of fans started crying and the others freaked out, taking pictures and videos.

One fan, who was all over CC, kept glaring at me. I started up the iPhone and started the vlog. I pointed it at Sammi and I and said, "So here we are, still in Texas, and we're hanging out with some cool fans." I pointed it at the fans, who smiled and waved.

I paused the recording and we hung out with the fans a bit more until more started coming so we slipped away carefully back to the buses. Carolyn ran to CC and he picked her up. I went into the bus by myself so everything could be quiet. I started recording again and said, "So tonight is the night Jake Pitts is proposing to Crystal before they perform and it's going to be awesome. Oh, and for those who guessed on the last vlog about what surprise I have .. yes .. I am indeed pregnant with a little alien."

I chuckled to myself and said, "I'm only kidding. So yep, I'm having twins. For those who guessed right, good job. You're all smarty pants. Alright. Later, motorbabies."

I paused it again and went outside for awhile. Then after what felt like the longest time, the guys came onto the bus to get ready for the show. Jake was looking nervous. Very nervous.

The girls and I headed in to the merch table and waited for the big event. Then it was time for BVB. Sammi and I ran up with Crystal to the stage. Sammi and I set up the sheet and Jake started talking to Crystal. Andy said into the microphone, "Hey everyone. Please be completely silent for the next five minutes. Please."

And like that, everyone was silent. Then Jake said into the mic,  "So Crystal. I've known you for a couple of years now. And no one has ever made me feel the way you do. I've been in love with you from the moment we met. I know you're the one I wanna be with for the rest of my life and I mean every word of that. So what I wanna say is..."