Chapter 12

Well, today's the day. A week before the UK tour for BVB starts. But more important, it's my husband's and baby girl's birthday. CC and I stayed up the night before until midnight so I could wish him a happy birthday and I could give him his many presents, including a birthday kiss. Then about 2AM, we were asleep.

I woke up and CC was still asleep, and no noise was coming from Carolyn's nursery. So I decided to go make their favorite breakfast for them. I slowly and carefully got out of bed to try not to wake CC up. I got out successfully, seeing he just rolled over and kept sleeping. I put on his BVB sweatshirt on over my black tank and black shorts and walked out to the kitchen.

I got waffles into the toaster for Carolyn, my beautiful baby, who loves waffles, like her daddy. Then put some in for CC, since ever since I've been living with him, it's all I've ever seen him eat for breakfast, and also because there was really nothing else since we needed to go grocery shopping.

I put on BVB's Rebel EP on over the iPod dock and about halfway through the song, CC walked in with Carolyn in his arms.

I smiled at him, and he sleepily smiled back. I chuckled and held out my hands for Carolyn.  He kissed me and gave Carolyn to me. I smiled, "Happy birthday, to my two favorite people in the whole wide world!"

"Happy birthday!" Carolyn said in her baby voice.

"Hunny, it's your birthday!"

"Caro-wyn birthday?"

"Yeah!"

She clapped and said, "Yay!"

"And it's daddy's birthday too!"

"Happy birthday daddy!"

"Thank you sweetheart," CC said, smiling.

I put Carolyn in her high chair and got the waffles out of the toaster, cut them up, put syrup on them, gave her apple juice, and put the plate on her high chair table.

CC grinned and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back, "So, how's your birthday so far?"

"It's been absolutely amazing. And it's all thanks to you and our beautiful baby girl."

"Awe. Well she wouldn't be here if it weren't for you."

"All thanks to my sperm."

"Ew."

"Well it's true."

"Ew."

He chuckled then said, "I love you."

"I love you more, birthday boy."

He kissed me, wrapping his arms around my waist. Then his stomach growled. I giggled.

He chuckled, "Time to eat my birthday waffles."

"Yup."

"What are you having?"

"Toast."

"Just toast?"

"Maybe. I started making coffee too, so."

"Okay." He got his waffles, almost drowned in syrup, and sat at the table and started eating. Then Andy walked in, sweats and no shirt, looking tired.

"Good morning, Andrew," I said.

"Don't call me that. You're not my mother, Alesana."

"I know."

He smiled and turned to CC and said, "Good morning, sir, and happy birthday."

CC hugged him, "Thank you, man!"

Then Andy messed up Carolyn's hair and said, "Happy birthday, beautiful!"