Chapter 2

Tonight is the night before CC and the guys leave to Europe. I can't go because I'm pregnant, sadly, but I got my lady friends to hang out with to keep me company. I will just miss him super much.

"Hand me that t-shirt," CC said. I slowly walked over to the closet and got it. I handed it to him.

He frowned, "Don't be sad. It makes me sad."

"This might be the longest we will be apart. Two f*cking months apart," I frowned.

He made a sad face and hugged me tight, "I will try to tweet you every chance I get. I will even try to skype you. I know I can't use my phone over there, but I will be on a computer most likely every time I get to the hotel room or anywhere with a computer in it."

I hugged him tighter, "I will miss you."

"I will miss you too, love," he rubbed my stomach, "But you do have October, Rosie, and even Sammi to keep you company."

I nodded, "I know, but it's not the same." I frowned. CC packed the last of his things then zipped his suitcase closed. After that we sat on the couch and watched TV. I snuggled into CC and he held me close to him. I was cold, but CC was my personal warmth. We turned it to pretty much the wierdest yet most entertaining show, Jersey Shore.

My eyes started to close, but I forced them to stay open. I needed to spend this time with him. He kissed my head, "You can sleep, love. I will wake you up when it's time to go."

I shook my head, "No, I want to spend this time with you."

"Love, you need sleep. I know that right now. You really do look tired."

"I don't care how I look. I want to stay awake and spend this time with you."

"You.. Need.. Sleep.. Love."

"I. Said. No. I  want to spend this time with you. I said that three times already." I frowned.

He turned my face to his and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and enlongated the kiss. After a few more minutes we let go and he smiled, "Well I'm thirsty. Want anything?"

"Water, please," I smiled.

He nodded, "Sure, love." He went to the kitchen and came back with two cups of water. He sat next to me and we both drank it. He burped. I laughed, "Ew."

"Ew?!" He asked, with a look of mock shock on his face. I giggled and laid my head on his lap. My eyes started to close and next thing I knew, I woke up about 2AM by CC kissing my head, "Wake up love. Time to go."

I frowned and stood up and stretched. I got up and changed into a flowy black strapless maxi dress and black converse. Like I cared how I dressed. I curled my hair quickly and put on black eyeliner. I went next door and knocked at Andy and October's door. October answered, "You guys ready? We are too."

I nodded sleepily. She nodded and yelled, "Andy, time to go."

Andy came out with his suitcases and walked past me to where CC was, by his car. October and I locked arms and walked out to the car. I went to the driver's side and told CC, "I will drive."

He smirked, "Love, are you sure? You look tired."

I frowned, "Just give me the keys."

Andy whispered, "Pregnancy hormones."

"Shut the f*ck up, Andrew," I said.

I held out my hand and CC put the keys in my hand, "Let me know if you get tired and want me to drive."

I waved my hand in the air, "Yeah yeah yeah."

Andy and October got in the back seat and I sat in the driver's seat and started the car, turning STWOF on over our car jukebox thing. CC got in the passenger side and tweeted. I know because it came to my phone. I decided I will check it later. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove off to LAX.