Chapter 33

-CC's POV-

"Wake up, dude!" Andy said.

I said, "Oh.. so.. tired."

He said, "Come on, mister lazy. Half of the day is gone because you slept in. Now we have to go to an interview and then soundcheck."

I groaned. "Alright."

Andy said, "I'll be next door." He walked to his room.

I threw my legs out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my business and get ready for the day. Once I was dressed and had warpaint on, I went to Andy's room and said, "Are we all ready?"

He nodded. "Let's get Jon and go."

Andy banged on two doors and yelled, "Come on guys!"

All the guys came out with Jon and we took the elevator down. I sent a good morning text to Alesana and put the phone away. Then out of no where, Jake started chuckling. Andy said, "Don't tell me you just.."

Jake laughed even harder. I couldn't help but laugh along. Jinxx put his hand over his nose and said, "What the hell did you eat?"

Jake shrugged. "I don't remember." He laughed again.

Ash was covering his nose with his shirt, laughing as well. Then Ash got a text. Then he yelled, "IT'S A BOY!"

I grinned. "Congratulations, duuude!" We hugged him and told him to give our congrats to Rosie as well. I remember finding out what the first one was going to be. As soon as I heard we were going to have a little Carolyn, I  couldn't stop thinking about how she'd look, like me or her beautiful mother. Now here we are with a beautiful girl, who has more of Alesana's traits than mine. Now we're having another girl and finally a boy. I still can't get it through my head that there's two in her stomach. It's crazy.

Once we got into the car to take us to the venue, it was time for our interview. This time, we all have one with Bryan Stars. This is going to be so much fun. No telling what shenanigans we'll get ourselves into.

~~~~

Well, that was the weirdest but the best interview ever. To say the least, Jake almost pissed himself and Ash showed some of his moves. And I mooned the camera once or twice but hey, you only live once, right?

I got a text from Alesana asking if we'll be home tonight. I sent back: Yeah. We're all planning on it.

Alesana sent: Alright. Gotta surprise for you.. ;)

It instantly felt hot in the room. I sent back: Now I wish I was at home now.. ;-)

She sent: Well I'll see you tonight. ;)

Now this show needs to come faster. We have an hour until it starts and soundcheck has already been done. So to pass the time, I called Alesana and talked to her. We really did talk for an hour; because she was just about to tell me why Carolyn was screaming until Jon told me to go backstage. So we hung up after she told me she'd tell me what happened when I get home.

I am worried, excited, anxious, and impatient all at once and it's not good feelings to put together.

Finally, it's time to perform. I ran out on stage, waving at all of our amazing fans, and sat behind the office. Then we played our best show this tour. Then we did a surprise meet and greet after. It was 9. Yep, early ending. It was just us playing this show and it started at 7:30, 30 minute set, then an hour meet and greet.

Jon said, "If we go pack now and get to the airport, you'll be home at midnight."

"Let's go, guys!" Andy said.