Chapter 13

Well, the music video is filmed and the date hasn't been set, but tonight is the night before the guys leave to Europe. They leave the house at 9AM and their flight leaves at noon. We woke up at seven to start getting ready. The alarm went off and we both groaned.

 He took the pillow off of his head and turned off the alarm. I lifted my head off of my pillow. He rubbed my back, "Good morning, gorgeous," he said.

 "Good morning, love," I said. He smiled, put his finger under my chin, and brought my face to his. Then I got an ache in my stomach. F*ck. I put my finger on his lips, "Hold on." I got up quickly and ran to the bathroom. I leaned over the toilet, kneeled on the ground. He was in the bathroom in under two seconds, "What's wrong?"

 I didn't lift up my head, "I don't know. Maybe I ate something bad."

 He rubbed my back, sitting at my side. Then Carolyn called out from her room, "Daddy! Daddy!"

 He got up and walked to her room. After I got it all out, I flushed and stood up slowly. I turned on the shower and quickly undressed. I got in and did my regulars in the shower quickly. I turned off the shower, stepped out, and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked out to our bedroom, where Carolyn was reading her book and CC was sitting next to her, reading the book to her.

 He looked up and smiled, "Feel better?"

 "A bit," I said. I went to the closet and pulled out a black, strapless, knee length dress and black ankle boots. I pulled out my strapless bra and new underwear and put them on. I got into the dress and shoes and went to the bathroom. Carolyn walked into the bathroom, as did CC. CC said, "I'm getting in the shower."

 "Kay, go ahead, love," I said. I kept Carolyn's attention on something else as CC undressed and got in the shower. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. Once he stepped out, he wrapped himself in a towel and went to the bedroom.

 Then I thought about my hair, just plain black now, and got an idea. I looked through the bathroom cabinet and found some reddish brown hairdye. I picked Carolyn up and put her on the bed. I ran out of the bedroom and to the front bathroom, where October was getting ready.

 "Hey, I need your help dying my bangs," I said, "Quickly."

 "Alright," she said. We went to the kitchen and she got out tin foil, getting a big piece, tearing it off. We went back to the bathroom and she colored my bangs the reddish light brown, the tips still black. Then when the time was up, she washed it out and blow dried it. It looked fantastic. "Thank you so much, October. How much time do we have?"

 "Um, a half hour," she said.

 "Alright, I gotta get Carolyn ready," I said. I walked out and to the bedroom.

 CC was in the bathroom, getting the rest of his things together. I walked in and said, "We have thirty minutes left, so I'm going to get Carolyn ready."

 He looked at me and smiled, "I love your hair, babe. It's beautiful."

 I smiled and kissed him, "Thank you, love."

 "So go get her ready. If we left any later than nine, Andy would kill us both," he said.

 I turned on my heels and picked Carolyn up off of the bed. I walked to her bedroom and sat her on the changing table. I grabbed a clean diaper, a Hello Kitty dress, thanks to Ash, and a pair of her pink sandals. I changed her in about ten minutes and we went down to the kitchen. I gave her a banana to eat before we left, and she started eating at it. Andy and October were by the door, Andy's suitcase at his feet. They were talking and holding hands.