Chapter 20

-Alesana's POV-

I felt him rubbing my arm gently. I slowly opened my eyes and stretched. I mumbled, "What?"

He said, "Wake up. We have a long day ahead of us."

I sat up slowly and got out of bed. Then he was up and around too. I looked through my suitcase and pulled out my black strapless dress that hit right above my knee, took out my black converse, then the BVB army necklace in honor of them.

I went into the bathroom, brushed my hair and teeth, then got my curling iron and curled my hair. I pinned my hair to the right side with a couple of bobby pins and put on some eyeliner. Then I went back out to CC, completely ready in his black button up with a black tank under and his black pants and high tops.

I grabbed my purse and said, "Are you ready?"

He nodded and said, "Yep. And excited."

I chuckled and we walked out to the elevators. We got in with a few other people and once we hit the lobby, he took my hand and we walked out of the hotel. He said, "I think the tower is that way." We walked a few blocks until the Eiffle Tower came into full view. We walked up and stopped a bit far from it.

He said, "I wanna remember this."

I raised an eyebrow and saw him point his phone at us, the tower behind us looking beautiful. I kissed his cheek in the photo and so I took one of us kissing that looked identical to the one CC took. We walked closer to the tower and ended up under it.

He said, "You know, Ashley said it's good luck if you kiss under it."

"Really?"

He nodded and kissed me. When we pulled apart, he smiled. He said, "Do you wanna stay here longer or go touring some more?"

"Let's go around. We  need to see what Paris has got to offer for us lovebirds."

"Alright, my love." It was crowded here. So many people from around the world were here. It amazed me. A lot of the things I heard were in different languages and it was pretty cool.

He held my waist , as I held his, and we walked out to the streets of Paris. As we got onto the sidewalk, he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kept walking. As we walked, he kissed my neck. I chuckled and said, "I love you."

"I love you too," he said.

 We walked through the streets, stopping at stores to look around. Then we stopped to get lunch, so we had to wait in a line. He sat up on a rail and held my hand. I leaned up against him and we slowly moved foward. He held my waist and hummed "In the Arms of Sleep" by Smashing Pumpkins in my ear. I admit it made me a little bit tired.

We got to the front of the line and bought sandwiches for lunch. We found a spot after a few minutes and we sat and ate.

As we ate, my phone went off: a twitter mention from October. It said: Look at this video a fan put together for you and @ccbvb. It's pretty much 'through the years'.

I said, "Hey, Chris?"

"Yeah?"

"There's a video made for us by a fan. It's pretty much from the day we met to now."

"Wow. Let's watch it." He smiled.

I found the video and we watched it, the same song by Smashing Pumpkins playing in the background. It started from the beginning; the day we met, which was a picture tweeted by Ash on the night we partied, through some wedding pictures, through pictures of each other sleeping, pictures Sammi took of us, the ones we took, and ending with the ones of us with Carolyn in them and ended with videos of us.