Chapter 26

-Alesana's POV-

Our weekend with CC's family was awesome. It felt like we only had one day together, but in reality, it was three. They left early Sunday morning so they could beat traffic and get home on time for his sister to work.

We put the air mattresses back in the garage and CC said, "I'm going to go dow to Hunington Beach with Jeremiah and have sushi for lunch. Wanna come?"

I shook my head. "Nah. Can't have sushi. Pregnant lady here. You go and have fun with Jeremiah, but don't be late, mister, or you're grounded."

"So my curfew is..?" He said with a wink.

I laughed. "Um, whenever. You're a grown man, Chris. Come home when you want."

He smiled. "Will do." He changed into his black pants and Smashing Pumpkins tour shirt, teasing up his hair and putting on a bandana around his forehead, kissed me and Carolyn, then he left us to fend for ourselves. A girls day. So I called Rosie.

She answered on the second ring and said, "Hullo?"

"Why hello there beautiful."

"Hey Alesana!" I could hear the smile in her voice. "What's up?"

"Oh nothing, Chris just left to go have sushi with a friend down in Hunington Beach. So do you wanna go hang out on the beach in Venice?"

"Sure! Want me to come pick you up now?"

"Uh, yeah, if you can. Since Chris took the car."

"Alright. I'll be there in fifteen minutes."

"Okay. Bye love." I hung up and changed into a pair of blue jeans I rolled up to mid-calf, and an ADTR shirt I cut into a cropped tank top that hit a few inches below my belly button, showing a tattoo on my hip. I got my black Converse on and then changed Carolyn into a light purple t-shirt and a white, purple, pink, and black tutu that looked so cute together.

I put her hair into pigtails and left mine down, putting some black eyeshadow on myself. Then when I grabbed my purse and her diaper bag, Rosie rang the doorbell. I walked downstairs with Carolyn and opened the door.

She smiled. "Hello, gorgeous."

"Hello beautiful."

I walked out, gave her a hug, and Carolyn hugged her as well, then we went back out to her car. She said, "So we're both pregnant, huh?"

I nodded, smiling. She said, "How cool."

I muttered. "Oh shit. Hold on." I ran into the house and into the garage to grab the extra car seat then went back out. I quickly put the seat in then put Carolyn in. I sat in the passenger's seat and we were off to Venice.

I tweeted: Off to Venice with Carolyn & @AskingRosie :) Girls daayy.

Then as I went through my twitter, I saw CC tweeted: Sushi lunch with @jeremiahofdoom. What's up Hunington Beach?

I chuckled and said to Rosie, "So how've you been girly?"

She smiled. "I've been great. I really haven't been better. Wedding is completely planned out, so we're excited for the wedding next week."

I smiled. "Well that's good! I'm so excited."

"Me too! It's going to be so much fun!"

"Wait. We haven't tried on our dresses all at once yet. I wanna see how we all look."

"With what I have planned, you all look gorgeous."

"And your wedding dress. Haven't seen that yet."