Chapter 31

~Christmas Eve- Alesana's POV~

I woke up at 9 due to Carolyn crying. I got up and picked her up out of her crib. I looked over at CC and he was still asleep. I thought that since he wouldn't be feeling well today, I could finish up the shopping for him. An xbox awaits him at home, so I got him a couple of wargames to set with it at home. But today, I'm getting him some band stuff he's been asking for awhile.

I calmed Carolyn down and gave her some fruit we kept in the mini fridge for her and turned on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for her. She was satisfied. I sat on the bed and took an instagram photo of CC sleeping and posted it: Here's what I wake up to every morning. <3

After watching TV with Carolyn for a bit, CC stretched and I saw he was awake. He rubbed my back and said, "Good morning beautiful wife and baby girl."

"Good morning, handsome. How do you feel?"

"Must you ask?" He said, chuckling.

"Hangover?"

He nodded slowly. His arm was over his eyes, shielding from the light of the TV. I didn't open the curtains yet due to him having one when he woke up. Two points for Alesana.

I said, "Do you need anything?"

He shook his head and said, "I'm good for now love. Thanks though."

"You're welcome." I smiled, even though he couldn't see it.

He smiled as well. After a couple of minutes, he got up and went to the bathroom. Next thing I heard was the shower running. Rosie texted me: What are you guys up to right now? I'm the only one up.

I sent back: Chris has a hangover and is taking a shower. I'm watching some toons with Carol. Why?

Then she sent: Because I have absolutely nothing to do in here. Mind if I come next door?

I sent: Not at all. Come on over.

Then she knocked at the door between our rooms. I opened the door and said, "Ello beautiful."

"Good morning," she said. I closed the door to let Ashley sleep in peace. I said, "Hold on. I'll tell Chris."

I went into the bathroom, opened the shower curtain a bit, and he saw me and blushed a bit. He said, "What's so important that you have to look at my naked self?" He laughed.

I said, "Rosie's here so when you're out, get dressed in here."

He nodded. "Alright. Just get me my boxers and blue jeans, love."

I nodded and said, "Alright then, I'll be back in a few seconds. Oh and by the way, you're the sexy one here."

He winked and I closed the shower curtain. I walked out to his suitcase and grabbed his boxer briefs and blue jeans. I went into the bathroom, set the clothes down, and walked out to Rosie. She was playing pattacake with Carolyn. I said, "How are you feeling today?"

Rosie said, "I actually feel great, surprisingly."

"Do you know when you're due yet?"

"I find out when we go back to California next week."

"Ah, right."

"When do you find out?"

"January. Before they go off to the UK."

 "Ah. The 13th?"

I nodded. She said, "I'm so excited! I bet you they're both boys."

I shrugged. "Who knows?"