Chapter 28

-Alesana's POV-

"Wake up, love. The photoshoot is in a couple of hours," I said, trying to wake up CC. I shook him, touched his face, then since all he did was groan and bury himself in pillows, I dropped his phone on his balls.

He sat up and said, "Oh shit! Ow. I'm up."

"Finally," I sighed.

"What was that for? This is the reason we're having another kid, you know. Ow."

"You wouldn't wake up. You still need to eat breakfast and put on warpaint. And the photoshoot's a half hour away at the morgue. I already made you pancakes."

He said, "Give me a second. My testicles are throbbing."

"Sorry bout that."

"It's fine. If you want another one after this one, we might have to wait a bit." He chuckled.

I laughed. He stood up slowly and walked a bit slower to the table. He sat and ate. Carolyn was eating as well, but she has been for the last 15 minutes I tried to wake CC up.

I chuckled. "Good morning, love."

"Good morning," he said.

I kissed him and drank the decaf I made, relaxing. When he finished, he put the plate in the sink and kissed me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled and kissed him back. His forehead rested on mine and he said, "I'm going to go get ready."

"Alright. You have an hour now."

"Just enough for me." He ran upstairs. Carolyn was finished too. I put her plate in the sink, cleaned her off, and went upstairs and changed her into blue jeans and her BVB shirt. I put her hair into a small ponytail, put her Converse on, and went back into the room, where CC was focused in the reflection on the mirror, half of his face makeup done. Everything of ours was almost completely packed, but we had some stuff out since we have two shows in Hollywood before we leave.

I changed into an Iron Maiden shirt that was cut down the sides, black bandeau, blue jeans, and black Vans. I had the FIR video to film in an hour, so we go our seperate ways until the show. Then if everything goes alright, we finish the video off tomorrow, which I'm hoping it does.

CC came in, warpaint all done. He said, "So you're going to drop me off first?"

"Yep. I'm taking Carolyn with me since Scout will be at the video location with me."

"Alright. Let's go."

I took a crazy but cute picture of the two of us and tweeted it: First night of tour! You ready, Hollywood? Oh, PS, I'm going to make tour vlogs again. Yep. It's been awhile.

Looking through twitter, I saw CC tweeted a warpaint picture of himself a few minutes before he came out to me. I grabbed my purse, picked up Carolyn, and walked downstairs with CC to the car. He drove off to the morgue, then when we got there, I walked over to the drivers side when he got out. He kissed me, getting black lipstick on me, and walked over to the guys.

I called Scout and told her I was on my way. She said she was there already, she just had to wait for me. I got there in no time, meeting her in the front. I walked in and a security guard stopped me. "This is a closed set."

"I'm in the video."

"What's your name?"

"Alesana Coma."

"ID?"

I took out my ID and showed him. He said, "What about this one?" Pointing at Scout.

"She's with me. She's watching my little one for me."