Chapter 4

April 10th, 2012.

I frowned in the mirror, "I am huge."

CC walked in, "That's because you're pregnant."

"No sh*t, Chris," I said.

He hugged me, "You're beautiful anyways. Eleven more days."

I smiled, "Yeah, can't wait. So are you ready for Sammi to take pictures?"

He nodded, "Of course I am."

I stared at what she had us wear. I had to be in a bra and a pair of underwear for a few then a maternity nightgown for others. Even my hair was curled. No makeup, sadly. She just had CC wear no shirt and his jeans, simple.

We walked out to our living room, where Sammi had set up a small set for our photo session.

She smiled, "Alesana, we'll get your pictures by yourself first then put Christian in after."

I groaned. Sammi turned to CC, "You, stay in the room with Jinxx until we're done with her first pictures."

CC frowned, "Fine." Him and Jinxx went into our bedroom and shut the door. Sammi turned to me, "You know what to do."

I frowned, "Yup." I took off the nightgown and she led me to the nice sheet set up and I did whatever pose she said to do, then after she got about five good shots in that then a few in the nightgown, then told me to take it off and she called CC out.

CC came out and whistled, "Sexy."

I frowned, "I feel fat."

He frowned, "You're not, love."

Sammi told him, "Stand behind Alesana and put your hands on her stomach. I will get you both waist up, to capture the actual beauty of this photo."

We did so, then she said for us to kiss in another photo, we did. Then we did a few more poses until we were on our last shot.

"Okay, now Chris, put your hands on her stomach, making a heart with your hands, your thumbs being the top part of the heart and the rest of your hand being the surrounding part of the heart."

He did so and she zoomed in on my stomach and his hands, only getting a picture of that. I got back into my nightgown and Jinxx got called back out.

Sammi kissed Jinxx then smiled at me, "I will edit these tonight and email them to you soon."

I nodded, "Thanks, lovely."

She smiled back and hugged us both, "You're welcome. Can't wait. Eleven days."

I grinned, "I know!"

After they left, me and CC hung out for awhile and watched TV. Once it was time to go to bed for us, I stayed in what I was wearing and CC got into sweats and no shirt. He laid on his side and I laid on my back. He felt my stomach and the baby started kicking. He smiled, "Eleven days. Hey, sing for the baby, she stopped kicking."

I started singing "The Mortician's Daughter". He grinned at me, "She started kicking again."

I smiled, "I can't wait any longer for this little monster to be here."

"Me neither."

I turned off our lamp and laid on my side, snuggling into CC's arms. He kept his hand on my stomach and we fell asleep like that.

______________

April 20th.

I frowned, "She will not stop kicking." I just now woke up. It's 10 AM, and shes been kicking all night last night.