Chapter 25

-Alesana's POV-

I woke up early once again and ran to the bathroom. It's normal. Almost everyday this week I've puked up almost literally everything inside me. I started to think I'm pregnant but decided I shouldn't be too hopeful or I will be disappointed if I found out I wasn't.

When I finished throwing up everything, I started up a warm bubble bath and sat in it. CC walked in, bed head and sleepy eyes. He said, "What are you doing up at 7AM?"

"Sick," I said.

"Ah."

"Yup. What are you doing up at 7AM?"

"I heard the bath running.. and I needed to pee."

"Go pee," I said.

So he did. Then he finished, washed his hands, kneeled next to the bathtub and got bubbles on his hand. He put it on my nose and laughed. I took some in my hand and put it on his head. "Ha!" I said.

"Oh it's on like donkey kong!"

We attacked each other with bubbles until there were none left. He laughed and wiped the bubbles off with a towel. I got out and wrapped a towel around myself. I walked to the closet and pulled out a pair of blue jeans and CC's Crue shirt. I rolled up the sleeves and put on black hightops. I gave my eyes a smoky effect and sat on the bed. CC was getting ready as I waited.

He was wearing his black button up and black jeans, his hair teased up as normal. I said, "Let's get Carolyn up and go grocery shopping."

"Alright. I was thinking about doing that today as well." He went across the hall to Carolyn's room and got her. I picked up my purse and phone and waited. CC came in a few minutes later with Carolyn in his arms, wearing a light purple dress with little white flowers across the bottom. He said, "Ready?"

I held up the car keys. "Ready."

We walked downstairs and got to the car. I put Carolyn in her car seat and CC started the car. I got in and we drove off to the grocery store. We got to the store and put Carolyn in the cart baby seat thing and we walked through, getting food necessities. I muttered to him, "I need to get a pregnancy test."

He nodded slowly and said, "I'll get in line and you can go get them."

I nodded and ran to the feminine product aisle. I grabbed a box that had a few tests in it and ran back to CC. We paid for the stuff and drove home. We got home, put Carolyn in the living room, and brought in all the groceries and put them away.

Then after we hung out for a bit, we had to go to Andy and October's new place at 2 and meet everyone to discuss our Halloween costumes and have the measurements sent in to my aunt who designs costumes at a store down here in West Hollywood.

 We put Carolyn back in the car, and we got in and drove away again. CC played his Lamb of God album, air drumming as he drove.

We drove up to Andy and October's house: a nice beige color on the outside, two story house with a balcony on the top floor outside of their room. Their house looks nice. Andy and October made a good choice.

Then Rosie and Ash drove up behind us. We got out, I got Carolyn out of her car seat and held her. Ash walked up with CC and they were all of a sudden in a deep conversation. I said, "Did you tell Ash yet?"

She nodded and smiled. "He's really happy."

"Good!" I smiled and hugged her. I poked her stomach and said, "I'm so excited to see what this little one will be."

"We're both hoping for a girl," she said.

"Good. Carolyn needs a buddy."

Rosie chuckled and said, "So do you know if you're pregnant or not?"