Chapter 19

-Alesana's POV-

"Hand me my converse, love?" he said.

I picked them up out of the closet and handed them to him. He put them in his suitcase and zipped it up. He was done packing. But I wasn't even halfway through yet. This was the night before we leave to Paris for 2 weeks, and we were packing now. CC started earlier than I did but yet I'm still stuck on what to bring.

I just stared at the open closet. CC held my waist and said, "No rush love. It's only 5. I will get dinner ready for us and you have all your time to pick out your stuff."

"Alright my love," I said. He kissed my neck and left the room. After staring at the closet for another minute, I picked out some of my favorite outfits, lingerie, and shoes then put my makeup and female needs and essentials in with them.

Once I zipped up my suitcase, I felt hands on my arms then lips at my ear. Then I heard him whisper, "I love you." It was something to give me the chills. He took my hand, twirled me around, brought my face to his, and kissed me.

He smiled through our kiss then pulled away. He said, "If we stay in here any longer, our dinner will be burnt. Seeing how hungry I am, that won't make me happy."

I laughed. He said, "Are you done packing?" I nodded and followed him out of the room to the kitchen. I said, "It smells nice out here."

"Yeah, Andy decided he could barbecue tonight so here we are, making salad and mashed potatoes," he said.

"Need help?" I asked.

"I got it love. I think Carolyn might be up in a few seco-"

Then I heard Carolyn calling out for us. He chuckled. "Right on time."

I turned and left the kitchen and walked into Carolyn's bedroom. I got her out of her crib and kissed her head. She said, "Can I bring Woody?"

I said, "Sure hun." I picked up her Woody doll off of the ground and handed it to her. She hugged it and I walked back out to the kitchen. CC said, "Well, this part of dinner is done. Now we wait for Andy and October to come in."

Then we heard the door open. Then Andy walked in with a plate in his hands with October following behind. He put the plate down next to the food and said, "So dinner's served."

I made a plate for Carolyn, just enough for her to eat which she'll later not even finish. Then I got a plate for myself when they were sitting. We started eating. Carolyn was singing instead of eating. I said, "Carolyn, eat your food and sing after."

"Okay mommy." And she started eating. Andy said, "Are you guys excited?"

"Oh yeah!" CC said. I smiled, "Yeah. It's going to be amazing."

"So since Carolyn will be in the house, where will you guys sleep?"

"Couch or your room," October said.

"Well it doesn't really matter to us," I said.

"Alright," she said.

We finished eating and October and I cleaned the dishes while CC and Andy went out to change things over on the bed for them. October said, "I have a feeling something good is going to happen when you get back."

"Like what?"

"I dunno. I just have a good feeling."

I raised my eyebrow and went back to cleaning. She said, "Is it bad if I haven't done it with Andy yet?"

"No. You guys are making a better choice to wait. People just have different times to do their dirty deeds," I said.

She chuckled. "I guess."