Chapter 11

-CC's POV-

The light was too bright for my eyes to handle at this moment. I ignored that and opened my eyes, waking up. The first thing I saw was the back of Alesana's head. I rubbed her sides and she stretched and rolled onto her back. She was awake too.

"Mm. Morning," she said.

I smiled. "Good morning, beautiful."

"How'd you sleep?" She asked.

I shrugged, "Eh, woke up once to get Carolyn back to sleep, but other than that, I slept great. How 'bout you?"

"Awesome," she said.

"Good," I said. She smiled and I kissed her. When I pulled away, she said, "Oh, I forgot to ask, did Andy propose to October last night?"

"No, he thought it wasn't the best time, so he's going to do it tonight at a dinner for all of us," I told her.

She raised both eyebrows and said, "Okay."

Then Carolyn started calling out for us in her room. She sat up at the same time I did. She turned to me and said, "I got her."

She got out of bed and I watched her as she went to the nursery. Then as I stood up out of bed, Andy walked into the room and stopped immediately.

"Um, thanks for knocking," I said.

He started laughing, "Well, it's not like we've never seen you naked."

"True," I said.

Then he said, "This can wait. Go get dressed, please."

"Yeah I will do that now." I went to the closet and pulled out another pair of black jeans and put those on. Alesana walked in with Carolyn in her arms. She set Carolyn on the bed and sat next to her.

I could see the resemblance with Carolyn and Alesana. I could see some small facial features in Carolyn that Alesana has. I could see that Carolyn had a more feminine version of my face, which throws some people off, but it's easier to see through my eyes or Alesana's.

She raised her eyebrows and said, "Why are you staring?"

I shook my head, chuckling, "Nothing, love."

"Sure," she said. I turned back to her and stood right in front of her. She smiled up at me and I used the back of my hand to gently rub her cheek. Her cheeks turned a bright red and I smiled.

She giggled, "What?"

"You're just so beautiful."

She held my hands and said, "You're silly. I need to change."

I picked Carolyn up and put her on the ground and she walked around our room, looking for things to play with. I picked her up again and held her upside down, tickling her. She laughed and laughed and laughed. I laughed and almost yelled, "Daddy's got Carolyn! I got you!!"

She kept laughing and I set her down. She reached up to me and said, "Again!"

"Again?" I asked.

"Yeah!"

"Silly! Okay!"

I picked her up again and did the same thing again as Alesana changed. When I was on my third time doing that to Carolyn, Alesana came out in her light blue denim shorts and a We Came As Romans t-shirt. No makeup, just natural, the way I've always loved her face.

She threw her pajama shirt into the hamper and went behind me as I was holding Carolyn and hugged my waist, her head on my back. She then smacked my butt and let go. I chuckled and she walked out of the room. I followed behind her to the kitchen.