Chapter 32

My iPhone alarm went off right at 5AM. I woke up, turned it off, then just laid there, staring at the ceiling. I waited for CC's skype call for a few minutes then he finally called. I answered and waited to get connection. Then I saw this tired eyes. He smiled. "Hello beautiful."

"Hello sleepy head." I chuckled.

He said, "Nice hair."

"Yeah. I must be headbanging in my sleep or something."

He laughed. "That sounds interesting! So why are you up so early?"

"I have to pick my brother up in a couple of hours, remember?"

"I thought that was tomorrow."

"Nope. It's today."

"Oh! Well tell him and Dani I said hello!"

"I will," I said. Then he said, "So how was the flight?"

"It was good, actually. Went by fast."

"Well that's good. How did Carolyn do on the flight?"

"She was great. Quiet."

"She still sleeping?"

"Yeah. I'm going to wake her up in about an hour," I said.

"Good luck. With the time change she'll be sleeping differently."

"Yep! I know." I got up and looked out the window, and watched a couple walk by.

He sighed. "You're so beautiful."

I blushed. "Thanks."

"Oh, and you said you'd send pictures!" He reminded me in his creepy voice, winking.

"And I will! Soon."

"I don't mind, love." He chuckled.

I said, "What are you guys up to today?"

He said, "Well we're going to do some press in a couple of hours then soundcheck, then the show. Just .. a lot of press."

"Ah. Have fun and good luck!"

"You know we always do."

"Yep!" Then he got up and went to the bathroom and started getting ready. I said, "Are we really gonna get ready on skype?"

"Yep," he said, smiling. I went to the bathroom, put my phone on the sink, aiming it at my top half, and started brushing my hair. CC said, "Well this is a great view."

I laughed. "Oh hush."

He laughed and continued getting ready. I went out to the closet and got out an AA tank top that was a couple of sizes bigger so I could wear a white tank top under. I got my blue jeans out and went back to the bathroom. CC was already dressed in his performance attire already and now he was starting on his hair. I got changed as quickly as I could, hearing only a few wolf whistles from CC. I laughed and put on a bit of eyeliner under my eyes and mascara.

I went back to the closet and grabbed my black Vans from the closet and put them on. I put my hair in a loose braid down my shoulder. He said, "Hey, beautiful. Smile."

I picked up the phone and stuck out my tongue. He took a screen shot and laughed. He said, "That was hot."

"You know it." I winked. Then Carolyn yelled for me. CC said, "She's awaaaaake!"

I laughed and went to Carolyn's room. She was jumping around in her crib. I picked her up and put her on the changing table and changed her diaper. I changed her into a white, black, and pink tutu and her white Hello Kitty tank top. I put her black Converse on and she ran into our room and jumped on our bed. I grabbed my phone and saw he was still there, finishing up his makeup.