Chapter 21

-CC's POV-

So tonight is the night before we go back home. Our two weeks here flew by too fast. It was an amazing two weeks with my wife. So tonight we're going to this really nice dinner that I thought we should go to. She didn't know about it though, so I've been trying to keep it as secret as I could.

"Well what do I wear?" She asked again.

"A nice dress," I responded.

"You could've said that the first time."

"I did."

"I guess I didn't understand the first time."

"Alright," I said.

"Do you think it'd be okay if I wore this?" She asked, holding up a red dress. I nodded. She smiled and said, "Alright." She put it on the bed, crawled next to me, and laid down, her head resting on my chest and her hand on my stomach.

She sighed and said, "Good thing today is a lazy day before we head over there."

I nodded."Yep. More time alone with you."

She smiled. "That's the best time."

I said, "Indeed it is, my love." We laid there for what felt like an hour, and I found myself asleep. Then I was awoken by Alesana. She was standing above me, smiling. I rubbed my eyes and said, "How long was I asleep?"

"Welp, we were asleep for two hours. You slept an extra 30 minutes, so I took a picture of you sleeping like an angel."

"You took a picture of me sleeping?"

She nodded. "It's not like you don't have over 10 of those."

"True. Wait, you counted?"

She chuckled and dropped to her knees. I said, "So we have another three hours until we have to get ready. What do you wanna do?"

She shrugged. Then she said, "Let's take a bath together. We can wear bathing suits too."

I nodded. "Alright." She smiled and I smiled back. I got up and Alesana rolled off of the bed. I changed into my only pair of swim trunks I brought. She got into her plain black bikini.

Then she groaned and muttered, "My boobs have gotten too big."

"I haven't even noticed. But now that you point it out, yeah they have."

She stuck out her tongue at me and laughed. I laughed and sait, "Hey, I was honest."

I went into the bathroom, filled the big bathtub, and we got in. She sat in between my legs, leaning up against me. We sat in silence until she turned around and splashed me. I said, "Oh, it's on. It's on like donkey kong."

"Like soy sauce on a f*cking won ton."

"What?"

"I don't know." We laughed and started splashing each other, getting water all over the floor. She stopped and said, "So if I did get pregnant, what do you want?"

"What-"

"Boy or girl."

"Oh. Well having a girl is amazing. But I'm hoping for a boy."

"Me too," she said, smiling.

 "But if we do have a boy, what should we name him?"

She shrugged then said, "I thought we promised we'd name him Christian."

I grinned and said, "You sure, my love?"

"Positive." She smiled.

I hugged her tight and kissed her cheek. When we parted, she sighed. I said, "What?"