Chapter 27 ( Last Chapter)

Sophie's (last) POV

I woke up in the morning and let my curly hair fall, I brought it to the side. I wore a denim shorts, and my gray over sized sweater. I wore my blue vans, and went to brushed my teeth, and wash my face.

I grab my phone from my bag and went downstairs.

" morning mom" I greeted.

" morning darling" mom greeted while sniffling.

" mom, have you been crying?" I ask.

" no, I just have water in my eyes" mom replied.

I chuckled and replied.

" not funny mom"

" I'm just going to miss you, that's all" mom said.

" mom, you know how much I will miss you too" I said.

" I know" mom said.

" mom, can I visit daddy?" I said. Mom smiled.

" of course you can, he misses you" mom says.

I smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek, before running and grabbing my keys from the coffee table.

I got in my car and started the engine. I drived into a near by flower shop. I got out, and went inside.

I bought a boquet of white roses, and two candles.

" uhm... do you have a white ballloon?" I ask the lady

" yeah" the lady replied.

She gave me a white balloon. I went out of the shop and got inside my car. I search for a paper and a pen.

After I found it, I drive to the cemetery. I stopped the engine and grab the things that I bought, including the paper and ballpen.

I closed my car door and walk to daddy's grave.

I saw his name. I placed the things I brought on the grass, and I sat down.

" hi dad" I greeted him.

" how are you? " I ask.

" I'm fine dad, me and mom miss you so much" I said while controlling the tears that will be coming out any seconds now.

I place the flowers on top of his name. While the two candles at the sides. I light them with a match.

I hold the balloon that was flying on the air.

I tied it on my wrist so it won't fly away. I grab the pen and paper and started writing a letter to dad.

dear daddy,

I miss you. I can't believe that I will never see you again. I went here to tell you that I'll be leaving today. I'm sorry but I'm doing this for my own good. I promise I'll visit you when I'll be back here. Dad you've been my inspiration, from my grades and from my singing talent. You have helped me get through this life. I will always love you.

You will always be the best dad in the whole world. I love you! forever and ever! Thank you dad! thank you so much.

Love, Sophie xxx

I roll the paper and tied it on the balloon. I kiss the paper and let go, as it flew up high. I smiled as I look at the balloon getting further and further.

I sat down on the grass and brush my fingers on daddy's grave. I started to cry.

" I'm so sorry Harry" I whispered while remembering him.