Chapter 14

We got home, and hopped out of the car. I open the car's trunk and grab the shopping bags.

I closed the trunk and lock my car. I went inside, and place the shopping bag on the sofa. I went inside the kitchen where Mom is, was drinking a glass of water. I grab a glass and pour myself some water.

I drank my water, and walk outside.

I sat down in a swing beside our door, and look around our neighbourhood.

I look at my watch on my wrist and saw it was already 5:15.

I stood up and went inside, I place the glass on the sink, and ran upstairs.

I stripped off my clothes, and hop in the shower. I wet myself, and put some vanilla scented shampoo, and strawberry body wash.

I rinse myself, dried up and got out of the shower.

I change into a fresh new pair of undergarments. I wore the dress, and dried my hair. I curled it neatly, and put light makeup on.

I wore my shining peep hole wedges, and grab my white and gold clutch.

I put my phone, money, credit card, mint candies, and lip gloss inside.

I sprayed some of my vanilla scented perfume, and went downstairs.

" Sophie, you are beautiful" mom said.

I smiled.

" thanks mom"

There was a knock on the door, and I took a deep breath. I hold my clutch, and open the door.

" Wow" me and Harry both said in unison.

Harry was wearing a haft buttoned shirt, blazer, Skinny jeans and a man's boots.

" uh...." Harry stuttered with his words, while looking at me, up and down.

" hey" I greeted him with a smile.

" hi" he said while smiling.

" you guys, are so cute" mom blurted out of nowhere.

" Mom!" I whined. She chuckled.

" let me take a picture of you guys" mom said. I took out my phone and hand it over to mom.

She took a photo of us, and gave my phone back.

" we better go now" I said to mom while hugging her.

Mom hug Harry and we went out.

Harry opened his car door for me, I hop in and buckled my seatbelt. Harry jog to the driver's seat, and got in. She look at me and smiled. I smiled back.

" you look gorgeous, tonight" Harry said. I look down and blushed.

Harry giggled.

" where are we going?" I ask as Harry started driving.

" Nandos" he replied.

" and?"

" we'll be walking on the park" Harry said while smiling.

" okay"

Harry parked his car,on the parking lot and went out first. He opened the door for me.

" thanks"

He smiled.

I got out, while he closed my door and locked his car.

As we were walking on our way to the restaurant, our hands were brushing with each other.