Chapter 20

I woke up in the morning and sat up. I went inside my bathroom and took a bath. I dried myself and change into my undergarments.

I wore a jeans and a sleeveless pink top. I added my white wedges and curled my hair. I add makeup on.

I grab my phone and bag and went downstairs.

I placed my things on the sofa and went inside the dining room.

" morning mom!" I greeted her with a hug.

" morning darling"

I sat down and started eating my pancakes.

" are you okay, honey?" mom ask.

" yeah" I replied.

" do you miss Harry?"

" mom, I don't wanna talk about it" I said while continuing with my pancakes.

" okay"

I finish my pancakes and ran upstairs to brush my teeth. Then went back and grab my things from the sofa.

" bye mom, love you" I yelled as I grab my keys and ran out side.

I'm late!

I got in my car and drove off. I arrive at school and there is no students outside.

Shit.

I got out and locked my car. I ran and ran and went to my locker. I ran again but bumped into someone. I look up and it was..

Harry.

Shit.

" watch where you going bitch!" He yelled.

I sigh and ran to my first class.

Oh my god! Thank god Mr. Dan is absent.

I sat down and breathe in and out. Harry came in and sat down next to me.

I wipe the sweat that is on my forehead and applied powder on.

I fix my hair and stood up.

I went over to Zayn.

" hey, Soph" Zayn greeted me with a hug.

" hi, so where's Mr. Dan?" I ask.

" he's having a meeting" Zayn replied.

" oh, well, I gotta go" I said.

" where are you going?" Zayn ask.

" library" I replied while I waved to him.

I placed back my notebooks in English on my locker and went inside the library. I sat down and got my Ipod, I plugged in my earphones and started listening to some songs.

There was a tap on my shoulders I turned and saw Liam and Louis.

" hey" I greeted them.

" hi" they both said in unison. Louis took out his phone and played with it.

" so, can we ask you something? " Liam ask.

" what is it?" .

" do you still love Harry?"

I sigh.

" fine, I'll tell you guyd the truth"

" honestly, I never had stopped loving him even how much pain he gave me this past years of my life, I've never stopped thinking of him everyday, after I woke up, and before I go to sleep. I love him more than a friend" I explained.