Chapter 12

Harry's POV

I heard cute snoring at my side and Sophie lay her head on my chest, near my shoulder.

" guys, I think I should bring her to bed" I said to the boys who are about to fell asleep too. I look at the clock and saw that it was already, 2am. Good thing school starts at 8.

The boys gave me a thumbs up. I carry Sophie's light body in my arms and walk upstairs to her room.

I lay her in bed and cover her with her blue comforter. I adjust her blue pillow, to make her feel comfortable.

I turned on the air conditioned and lay down beside her.

" Harry?" Sophie called.

" hey" I greeted. She opened her beautiful brown eyes and look at mine.

" good night" she said.

" good night Sophie" I replied.

" I love you"

I was wide eyes, I didn't expect her to say that.

I look at her and she was snoring again.

I sigh and closed my eyes, but there was a knock on the door. I groaned silently and stood up. I open the door and saw Claire.

" yes?" I ask.

" your mom brought you your bag of clothes, including the other boys " Claire said while smiling to me.

" thank you, and why are you smiling?" I ask.

" nothing, I'm glad you two are back to being best friends again" Claire said.

" but, uh.. Claire, I don't want to be friends" I said.

" what?" Claire ask.

" I wanted to be more than friends" I replied while looking down, embarrassment takes over me.

" I know you like her, since when you were two" Claire answered.

" how?" I ask.

Claire laughed.

" secret" Claire said while winking at me..

I chuckled.

" her dad really loves her, so you should love her too, the way her dad loves her with all his heart"

I nod.

" I will, I really love your daughter, and I'm so sorry for the pain I gave her" I said while frowning.

Claire smiled and hug me. We break it off.

" go to sleep Harry" Claire said while patting my back.

I nod as I close the door, I turned off the lights and got inside the covers next to Sophie who was sleeping peacefully .

" Harry? "

" Harry, wake up Curly"

I fluttered my eyes open and saw Sophie's gorgeous face.

" morning" she greeted me with a smile.

" good morning" I replied.

" get up!" Sophie yelled.

" No!" I groaned.

" fine, then you'll be late for school, it's already 7:30-"

" 7:30!?" I yelled while satting up in shock.

" yep, why?" she ask.

" I'm late, I still haft to get ready!" I said while standing up and running straight to the bathroom. I took a bath, and brush my teeth.