Chapter 6

Tomorrow, me and Harry will be performing infront of the whole school, and I'll be using the school's piano.

Me and Zayn had been so close now. He always drives me home. I already got my car and I don't use it to school.

Zayn has been with me, as for Harry, he keeps away from me. And whenever we have our practice he'll just sing and we're done.

For the other boys we have spent alot of time,  in weekends. And I kinda know them a lot better. Louis was the funny and immature one, while Liam was the daddy of the group. Niall was the one who always laugh and eats whatever food is on the table.

I walk to the school gates and meet up with Zayn at the parking lot, where we always meet every morning. And we walk to our locker together. 

" Sophie!" Zayn yelled while waving to me.

I waved to him. I jump into Zayn , while wrapping my arms around his neck, as he wrap his on my waist.

" hi" I greeted him while breaking off the hug.

" hey, are you nervous for tomorrow?" Zayn ask as we started walking to our locker.

" yeah" I replied.

" don't be, I'll be waiting for you backstage" Zayn said.

I smiled to him 

" thank you Zayn" I said. 

I bumped into someone and saw Harry.

" oh sorry" I said.

" uh... it's okay" Harry said.

" uhm.... well... we better go now" I said.

" wait... Sophie. ..I think we should pratice at your house afterwards" Harry said.

" uh.. sure... see ya later" I said 

Me and Zayn walk away. Zayn put his arms around my waist as we walk to my locker.

" are you okay?" Zayn ask.

" yeah, it's so nerve racking" I said.

Zayn chuckled.

Me and Zayn walk to our class, which is, P.E.

I change into my jogging shorts and the school's printed shirt. I wore my nike shoes and tied my hair into a pony tail.

I put my clothes on my locker and lock it.

I went out and saw Zayn waiting for me.

" hey" I greeted. 

He turn around and saw me.

" hi, shall we?" he ask.

Me and Zayn walk to the benches and sat down next to each other.

" good morning class" Coach Jack greeted us.

" good morning" we greeted back.

" okay, today, we will be doing track and field with partners" Coach Jack said.

We all nod.

" pick your partners!" Coach shouted.

Me and Zayn hold hands, as I saw Harry being pulled by Stacey. I smirk.

" okay, first up, Zayn and Sophie" Coach yelled.

Me and Zayn stood up and I was the first one to run.  After hearing the whistle, I started running. I was near Zayn when I saw Stacey smirking at me, with Harry next to her.