Chapter 16

Me and Harry have been dating two weeks now. They would always come and fetch me, sometimes they would wait for me if I would do something. They would also come over at the house in the afternoon or in weekends.

Harry and I would have our dated in weekend if we have time.

Yesterday we have our date at the beach with the boys.

I was so tired.

I woke up in the morning with the sun shining on my face. As I sat up, a pair of arms are wrapped around my waist.

I look at the person and it was Harry, on his jeans only.

" haz, wake up, we have school" I said while shaking him slowly.

He moved slowly and opened his eyes.

" morning babe " Harry greeted as he stood up and kiss my forehead.

" I always wanted to wake up and look at your beautiful face first" Harry said.

I looked down and blushed.

" aww, my girlfriend is blushing" Harry teased.

" shut up, I'm going to take a bath" I said while standing up, grabbing my bathrobe and went inside my bathroom.

I took a bath and dried myself. I wore my undergarments and wore my bathrobe. I went out and saw Harry putting on his shirt

" haz, can you go out first, I'll be downstairs in a minute" I said while looking at some of my clothes.

" okay" Harry yelled as he closed the door.

I wore a high waisted short and a crop top. I slip on my converse and dried my hair. I curled it and tied it in a ponytail.

I add a pink head band on my head and did a little makeup on.

I grab my backpack and phone and ran downstairs.

" She's here" Niall yelled.

" why are you guys here so early?" I ask

" we slept here last night, you fell asleep at the car so Harry carried you upstairs, we still have to head home and take a bath" Liam said.

" okay"

" eat your breakfast first guys?" mom yelled from the kitchen.

" to the kitchen!" Niall yelled while zooming out to the kitchen. We all followed Niall to our kitchen and sat down.

Mom placed some french toast, eggs and bacon on the table. We started eating and finish it in time.

I ran back upstairs and brush my teeth, I added a little lip balm on my lips.

I ran downstairs and went out with the boys. Harry hopped in his seat while I hopped in beside him. He started the engine and back out of the driveway.

After Harry took a bath, he went out of his house while Anne was waving to him. He was holding his shoes and backpack.

" bye mom were late!" Harry yelled while hopping in his car.

I waved to Anne and she waved back while smiling at me.

Harry and I drove to school.

We arrive at school and Harry parked his car beside Louis'. We both got out and all eyes are on us. I gave everybody a smile and they all smiled back.

I grab my bag and closed the door. Harry walk to me and holds my hand as he lock his car.

We went inside school and everybody smiled to us as we walk by.