Chapter 26

Sophie's POV

Today is the day, we'll be celebrating daddy's anniversary. Me and Mom are getting ready, cause the program will start at exactly 9 in the morning. And in the evening, I'll be packing my bags. I already got my tickets for tomorrow's flight.

I ate my breakfast, and went upstairs to get ready. I stripped off my clothes and hopped in the shower. I put some of my vanilla scented shampoo on my hand, and started scrubbing it on my hair. I, then, put some strawberry body wash, and started rubbing every spot of my body.

I rinse myself, two times. I got out of the shower and dried myself up, before wearing my bathrobe. I brush my teeth and I put a towel on my hair, and went out of the bathroom, getting a fresh new undergarments.

There was a knock on the door, so I ran to open it. It was mom, with her makeup done already.

" the makeup artist is downstairs" mom said. I nodded my head, and grab my phone before heading out to the door.

I sat down on a chair while the make up artist started applying some foundation on my face.

After haft an hour of sitting there, I was done with my makeup. It was a simple makeup, with pink eye shadows.

" I'll be applying your lipstick later" the makup artist said.

Then, my hair stylist came.

" what would you like with your hair since it's long?" she ask.

" I want it to be a neat fishtail on the side" I replied. She nods, and took the towel from my hair.

She dried it, while combing it a few times. She started to braid it while I just sat there, getting my manicure and pedicure done.

I was done with my hair and makeup, my nail art on my nails and toes are now dried up.

" your dress is upstairs at your room" mom said.

She was already wearing hers, a simple black dress that stops on her knee. Her hair, was curled neatly, that bounces when she walks. Her makeup was a natural one.

I went upstairs, and open my door. I saw the dress lying on my bed. I smiled.

It was a white strapless dress on the back, and has diamonds and glitters surrounding it. The dress at the back stops on my ankle, while in front it stops of my mid thigh.

I love it. Beside of the dress was a 6inches high heeled wedges, that are color white with a mix of gray.

I wore the dress quickly, cause it's already 8:30. I slide my shoes on my feet and it fits perfectly.

I put on my diamond heart shaped earrings, which is partnered by my diamond necklace.

I went downstairs, and all eyes were on me.

The boys had just arrive.

" hey, you look gorgeous! " Gemma yelled.

All the boys including Hary turned to look at me, all of their eyes went wide, and there mouth went hanging. I blushed.

" stunning!" Anne blurted out. I finish the steps, and walk over to my makeup artist, she applied my pinkish lipstick, fix my hair, and added some foundation on my forehead that was sweating already

" okay, I think everybody is ready to go" mom said while grabbing her black clutch.

" Sophie and the boys are going in one limo, while me, Gemma and Anne will ride in the other one" mom demanded.