Chapter11

Sophie's POV

I woke up the next morning with arms wrap around my waist. I open my eyes and saw Harry inches away from my face.

I smiled remembering what he said to me last night.

I sat up and went inside the bathroom, I brush my teeth and took a bath.

I change into my undergarments and a short denim blue shorts, with a tank top.

I wore two knee socks to keep my feet from the cold hard ground.

I went out and saw Harry sitting on the edge of my bed.

" good morning" I greeted. He look up and smiled

" good morning to you too" He replied.

He put on his pants and shirt and we both went downstairs.

Everybody was awake, they all look at us.

" haz, where did you sleep?" Louis ask.

" at my room" I replied.

They all had wide eyes.

" you guys are so dirty, we didn't do anything, Harry was sleeping on the floor when I saw him, so I decided to invite him at my room" I said while giggling.

They all sigh.

" so, since we are all here, why don't we eat our breakfast, shall we?" Gemma ask.

We all nod and went to the dining room.

I grab Harry's wrist and pulled him to the side.

" yes? " he ask.

" I forgot to ask you, why did you kiss my forehead when I was sleeping?"

He look down and blush.

" I.... I just wanted to know if your okay" he replied while rubbing his neck.

" hmmmmm, are you sure?" I ask.

" yep" he replied. I chuckled.

I know when he is lying. He rubs his neck. We went to the dining room and sat down away from each other.

" so, you all ditch school just to watch over Sophie?" Anne ask.

My eyes widened.

" School?!" I yelled.

" is something wrong Sophie?" mom ask.

" I'm late!" I shouted.

" Stop!" Mom shouted, I stop talking.

" you're not going to school today honey" mom said

" what? why?" I ask.

" the doctor said you can't think of anything that could give you stress" mom replied.

" but mom-" I said but mom cut me off.

" no buts, besides the boys are watching over you today" mom said while smiling.

" they have school"

" no, we told your principal that they can't go to school today" Anne replied.

I groaned. I sat back down and started eating.

After eating, I went upstairs and wore an over size sweater to keep me warm from the cold. I took off my knee socks and in my bear foot.

I walk downstairs. Stress is coming out of my body again.

I groaned silently.

I don't want to talk with somebody, so I went outside to our pool, I sat down at the side and let the cold water touch my feet.