Chapter 23

Tomorrow is our graduation day, and I'm really excited. Me and Harry are back together again. And were going strong.

I woke up in the morning and sat up. I went inside my bathroom and took a bath. I dried myself up and wore my undergarments.

I dried my hair, and I wore my red varsity jacket and a denim shorts. I also wore my red vans, I curled ny hair, and braided it.

I put light makeup on. I grab my bag and phone and went downstairs. I ate my breakfast, and brush my teeth.

I waited for Harry cause he'll be fetching me with the other boys.

I sat on the swing at our front porch and waited for the boys.

I was about to took out my phone and call Harry, but then I heard a car honk. I look up and saw Harry's black Range Rover.

It parked on our driveway, and Liam got out of the passenger's seat, and went at the back. I hopped in the passenger's seat, and saw Harry smiling at me.

I gave him a peck on the lips, and hugging him around the neck.

He started the ignition and back out of the driveway.

We arrive at the school's parking lot and everybody got out, before Harry locked his car.

Harry interlocks our hands together, as for the other, they started to goof around, and meeting their girlfriends when we got to the school's door.

Harry walk me to my locker and I got my notebooks and books.

" so, are you excited for graduation tomorrow? " Harry ask.

" yeah" I replied.

I lean in the locker, Harry leans his hands on the lockers, at the side of my head.

I smiled as he started to lean in, but was interrupt by the bell. Harrt rolled his eyes and groaned silently.

I giggle and gave him a long passionate kiss. We break it off and Harry smirked.

We held hands and walk to class together.

-----------

It was lunch time. Harry was waiting for me at my locker, I was packing my bags. I ran and met him there. I put my things on my locker.

We hold hands and we walk to the cafeteria, and met the rest of the boys.

I got a tray and started lining up, I bought, a ham n' cheese sandwhich, a piece of chocolate cake, and iced tea.

I went to grab my silverware, and sat down on our table. The rest followed, and Harry sat down next to me.

We started eating our food.

" hey guys" a girl said. I turned and saw a very familiar face.

" hello" I greeted with a hand shake.

" do I know you somewhere?" I ask.

I sat back down and we all drank our drinks.

" it's me Stacey"

We all spit our drinks at each other.

" Stacey? " Harry ask.

" yeah, it's me" she said.

" what happened?" I ask.

" I went from slut, to simple, to nerdy" she explained.

I smiled. She was wearing a skinny jeans a tshirt that says, ' I love Math', and her nerdy galsses.