Chapter 18

Sophie's POV

I realized Cory wasn't revealing himself yet, so I walk to the men's bathroom and heard a thud. I heard a groan and punching came after. I swung the door open then saw the boys and Harry with a bloody Cory on the ground.

" Cory!! " I yelled. I kneeled down and hold his head.

" Cory? are you okay?" I ask. He groaned.

I look up at Harry.

" who do you think you are to hurt my best friend? " I yelled at him.

" he was the reason why we broke up!" Harry yelled back.

" is he the one you told him ' I love you' last night didn't he?"

" yes! because he's my best friend Harry" I shouted.

" he's the reason why we broke up, now your inlove with him? " Harry ask.

My blood was boiling. Then I shouted.

" HE'S GAY, now you understand?! "

Harry's faced fell.

It went silent, the boys expression was speechless.

" Sophie, I'm. ..."

" Save it! I don't need you to tell me your reason, because I understand! " I yelled and helped Cory up.

" Sophie, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" Harry yelled.

" you had enough, you have hurt me, and you have hurt my best friend. " I said.

" Harry, your not my best friend anymore" I continued, while walking off with Cory's arm around my neck.

" you okay?" I ask him.

" yeah"

We went to the nurse and he started cleaning up Cory.

We got in my car and I started the engine.

I drive Cory home, and have to explain to his mom and dad what happened. I drive home and greeted mom.

" mom, I'm skipping dinner" I yelled while running upstairs. I went inside my room and took off my shoes. I put down my bag on the floor and plopped down on my bed.

My phone keeps on vibrating. I look at the caller I.D and it was Harry calling me 22 times already with 43 messages from the boys and Harry.

I turned off my phone and laid my head on the soft pillow and drifted off to sleep.

Harry's POV

She turned off her phone. I groaned loudly and throw my phone in my bed. I sat down.

" Haz, calm down" Liam said.

" why should I calm down? she's mad at me! I should've listen to her!" I yelled.

" Harry, baby, calm down, I will talk to her with Claire" mom said while comforting me.

" thanks mom"

Mom went out and I started crying.

" you can head home guys" I said.

" no, were staying here to watch you" Louis said

" no buts!" Louis yelled before I could say something.

They all got some matresses on my closet and place it on the floor, while Louis lays in bed next me.

I sigh.

" it's going to be okay, haz" Niall said while sitting on the end of my bed.

" yeah, she will forgive you" Zayn said.