4

Riley walked into her apartment. She sat her school stuff down and went to the kitchen. The thoughts Dont kill yourself, cut yourself. kept replaying in her head for reasons she doesnt even know.

        She went to the kitchen to get some food. She was about to put something in the microwave. When she turned around she saw her knife holder. She tried to ignore it but her eyes were drawn to it everytime she looked away.

          She grabbed a knife to cut up her food when her mom walked in and she shoved it in her purse. "Riley, you need rest." Topanga said "No, I need food." she said in response smiling along with her mom when suddenly No you dont you're fat. We've been over this!  Riley stiffened "On second thought im tired." she said not taking the knife of her purse. She went to her room forgetting about the knife.

          Riley went to her room and set her purse down when she saw the knife. She was about to take it to the kitchen when she heard her parents talking.

"Cory, what is going on with Riley?"
"I dont know Topanga."
"She is just too much."
"Getting dramatic over every little thing."

            Riley sat slowly on the floor with the knife in front of her. Do it you know you want to. No you dont Riley. Yes you do. She looked at the knife.

            She grabbed the knife unkowingly and slid it across her wrist. When she realized what happened and threw the knife. She immediately started hating herself and crying.

          She went and washed her face and put a bandage on her arm. She walked into her room with a bunch of texts from her friends asking if she was okay. She ignored them and drifted off into a somewhat restful sleep.