Part twenty four:

"Isabelle we have to do something... I can't listen to this, I just can't." I pressed my hands over my ears and started to breakdown, as I slid down the back of the unit the shrieks of Alexander still haunted me in the near distance.
"I know I know Magnus. I don't like this just as much as you do. We have to get rid of Brad and the others ... So Kieran is alone." Isabelle clearly has never been in a situation like this, but I was intrigued by her plan...
"Magnus go help Alec, he needs you more than me. I'll distract Brad and his gang. Go save him." Isabelle looked into my eyes and cupped her hands around my face in assurance, she was sure she knew what she was doing... She was not going to back down from this.
"Isabelle... Are you sure I can't-"
"Listen I know what I'm doing... Alec taught me a bit of self defence when I was younger, don't worry... I can defend myself." And with in seconds Isabelle was gone behind the next set of units as I sat awaiting my cue.

It was a couple of minuets until i heard Isabelle scream (that being my cue) she was far enough away for Brad and the other couple of men to find her and investigate.
"Kieran did you hear that?" Brads gruff voice ringed through the back of the unit. "Should we check it out boss?" Another voice yet unknown spoke.
"Sure, I should really speak to Alec alone... There's a little more to discuss." I stayed lent against the unit, my heart racing and my breath out of control I saw Brad and the two other men stroll out and around the next corner following the path of Isabelle.

I was just about to move in once they had disappeared until I heard the rip of tape and the sound of Alec gathering all the breadth he could get.
"Now, I can see you're clearly not going to give up here Alec. I gave you a lot ya know. A house, a family, a job... And all you give back to me is betrayal. Now that just doesn't seem fair." There was a long pause only filled with the continuous gasps of breath from Alec and the sound of something being dragged along the floor.

"So... You left me for some rich man. Someone who was just apart of the job... Aww but guess what? Looks like you fell in love."
"K-Kieran.... At-at least he's a be-better man than-than you will ever be." Alec had plucked up the courage to speak, but was again cut off by a hit from Kieran.

"Oh Alec just give it up will you. I don't wanna hear your sob story... I know what we had was real but I'm sure with your little rich boy is just lust."
"It-it's not tr-true." Alec sounded weak almost broken even, I had to move in now otherwise it would be too late ... I don't think he can't hold on much longer. I stood up off the ground and pulled myself together.

As I turned the corner the bright light of the unit came to view and so did Alec . He was tightly strapped to a chair with coarse rope making his wrists and ankles bleed , blood from multiple lashes seeped from the cuts on his forehead, it hurt to look at him like this... His eyes swollen and turned to black as the sweat drenching his hair trickled down each cut and bruise on his face. I felt sick ... I didn't even have a plan, besides save Alec.
Alec's head slowly raised up and his expression changed which I have to say totally gave away that the fact I was behind Kieran. Saying so Kieran turned around with a blood ridden bat held rested on top of his shoulder.
"Well well well, would you look at what we have here. Mr Bane here to save the day. Come on in and join your little lover boy." I had no idea what I was doing but I ran over to Alec and sat beside him, holding him with in my arms and unwilling to let him go.

"Ma-Magnus you ca-can't be here, wh-what did you th-think you were do-doing?" His forehead laid pressed up against mine, the blood from it dripping onto the floor.

"Well isn't this cute. It's like the bloody Notebook or something. And what are you actually trying to achieve here Magnus because I mean if you were trying to make my job easier it worked." I couldn't take his sarcasm, and most of all I couldn't stand what he had done to Alec.
"You son of a bitch. What the hell is wrong with you?" I flipped, I turned into someone I never thought I would.... My father.
"Woah where did that come from? Looks like the little kitty's got an attitude." Kieran put his hands up imitating the gesture of surrender as he continued to smirk.

"Kieran this isn't some sick joke, Alec meant something to you and you decided to do this to him, what kind of monster are you?" I edged closer to him feeling my rage accelerate. 
"Harsh. Listen Magnus all I'm doing is teaching him a lesson. He did tear up my £4.75 million." Kieran folded his arms as if he just perfectly justified his argument. 

"First of all that was my fathers 4.75 million, and I agree there were better ways Alec could have dealt with this but its done now." I could hear Alec behind me, trying to speak but struggling to get out his words.
I leaned in closer.

"Iz-Izzy..." He whispered quietly in my ear. I turned around and saw Isabelle stood behind Kieran holding a loose plank of wood. In seconds she threw the wood around the back of Kieran's head... And he was knocked out cold. She stood still but finally spoke.

"Guys.... We have to go. I think Simons in trouble."