Part five:

Tonight Alec is taking me out on our first date. Even though me and Alec have been talking everyday, I still feel like there's more to know.The expectation now is that he come at midday with a new bunch of flowers and stays till late in the night. Now that I'm pretty much healed, with an exception of a few bruises here and there, I can finally show Alec how I dress and what I'm really made of... I just hope he likes it..... I hope he likes me. <3
In the morning I decided to try something new, I dyed my hair. A fuchsia pink streak through my quiff which is naturally a dark brown. Honestly, I've never been on a date before... So of course, being me, I went full out!
I had saved some ear cuffs and rings for a special occasion in a draw next to my bed as well as some high brand eye glitter.

Finally my suit. A black blazer with silver patterns vertically down to the rim and a black unbuttoned shirt underneath, of course followed with necklaces (both long and short). It wasn't long until it started to creep up to 8:00pm, the nerves started to kick in and the butterflies started to dance. I have never felt so tense in my life.

With my black pixie boots polished and my black eye glitter / eyeliner complete I was ready and waiting for what could be the love of my life.... Wait... Did I just say that?

After sitting and fidgeting for a good half hour the door bell rang and my stomach dropped. Straightening my blazer and freely swiping my quiff of my face I opened the door. And there he was. His hair gelled back with nothing but one loose curl dangling in the mid section of his forehead and his black traditional suit with a crisp white shirt and skinny tie.

He. Was. Beautiful.

His smile was brighter than ever as he glanced in an astonished manner at my evening wear. "W...wow. Magnus..."
He stuttered with his jaw open and his eyes wide. "Is it too much? I can change?" My face began to turn red and the feeling of regret brushed over me.
"No Magnus. You look amazing. Magnus you're.... You're stunning." He creased a smile when I noticed his hand behind his back, being curious I glanced behind him subtlety motioning towards it. "Oh. Magnus... This is for you." Obviously expecting another bunch of ordinary flowers, he pulled out a single pure white rose. It was the most exquisite flower I have ever seen.
I gasped at the rose and placed it in my top left pocket of my blazer, it was cut to the perfect height.
"Shall we go then Mr.Bane?" He asked as he offered his arm for me to take. And so I did.
Alec wouldn't tell me where he was taking me but he said its one of the best restaurants in town. After a 10 minute drive I believe we had arrived, Alec jumped out the car and ran around to open my door and help me out. I stood up and out of the car to witness the most beautiful restaurant I have laid my eyes on. "I hope you like Italian." I could feel the breath of those very words next to my ear in a seductive tone, my spine tingled as I grabbed his hand as he led in front towards the restaurant. As we approached the door a fancy man with a curly moustache stood behind a stand taking the booked tables. "Table for Alexander Lightwood please." The man stared at Alec. " ahh Alexander, I believe your table is ready." He had a grin on his face that told me he already knew Alec... What was he up to?

We walked through the actually rather small but fancy lit restaurant until we reached a door near the back. "Alec where are we going?" We clearly were not going to a second floor, instead the fancy man had led us to a spiral staircase just next to the kitchen door. "Magnus... Do you trust me?" Alec gripped my hand tight as he stood on the step, towering  just a little bit over me. "Of course." I replied. "Then close your eyes for me." He put my hand on his shoulder as I closed my eyes, he guides me up a few stairs when we come to a stop. I hear a door being opened and I suddenly feel a cool breeze on my face and through my hair.
Alec, I could feel, guided me in front of him. "Okay... You can open your eyes." He whispered in my ear sweetly. Slightly scared, I slowly opened my eyes to see the most amazing array of candles leading to a table for two on the roof of the building. The view of the city could be seen scattered within the background. Alec stood next to me as we gradually walked down the red rose petal trail towards the table where two wine glasses sat as well as velvet cushioned seats surrounded in white rose petals. I was amazed.

He really does care.