Twenty Five

Laurence's Pov

After a long drive we finally reached our destination. I jumped out of the car and stretched. The other quickly followed. Garroth locked the car and we walked up to the carnival. It was really nice. It had brown, orange and yellow decorations everywhere. There was rides and a huge house with a sign that read "Haunted House of screams and terror."
"Come on guys lets get going!" Garroth said
"Right." I agreed and walked up to him.

No Pov

The group walked into the Carnaval. They played a few of he games they had. Travis won a Pinkie Cake plus his for Zane which made him happy. He hid it in his jacket though considering he didn't want others to see it. Vylad kept getting really excited over everything. That's just the way he is though. Garroth and laurence were like glue and Zane would mock them occasionally or pretend to gag which made the others laugh. The fair was crowded but not to crowded. The lake in the middle was covered in leaves. They all got Cotten candy. They ended up bumping into Aaron and Aphmau who happened to be on a date. They talked for a little before separating. It made garroth happy to see he had moved on for some reason. It was probably just the fact that he wouldn't have to deal with him anymore plus Aphmau looked extremely happy to be with Aaron. They went on a few rides. One was this weird thing that you lean against a wall and it spins so fast that you stick to it. It was fun but it almost made Vylad barf.
They had noticed a huge Ferris wheel. They all got on in the same cart together.

Vylads Pov

I was still a little queazy but I stepped into the Ferris wheel with the others anyway. We pretty much just teased garroth and Laurence for being so adorable together which made them both turn into tomatoes from embarrassment.
"Soooo Dante~" Garroth asked trying to change the subject
"Yesssss~"
"Do you have a thing Forrest my little brother Vylad :3?"
I covered my fave because I turned into an embarrass tomato. I mean I know he loves me but I wasn't mentally prepared for his anwser.
"And if I did~"
"Nothing just wanna know~"
"Well then great!" Dante put his arm around me. "Because well we're actually dating." He laughed a little nervously
"Gurl why didn't you tell us sooner" Laurence said in his fabulously sassy way.
"Well congratulations baby brother on not being lonely anymore."
"G-garroth!" I said embarrassed. He just laughed it off. Zane and Travis were having a whisper conversation but nothing happened.
We got off the Ferris wheel and the first thing we all headed for was the haunted house.

Zanes Pov

I don't even know why i don't want anyone to now about our relationship anymore. I mean garroth was cool with Dante and Vylad so I know he wouldn't kill Travis considering it was Dantes fault Travis is Travis. We got inside the haunted house. It had an immediately scary atmosphere.

No Pov

They started walking down the hallway. The floors creaked with every step they took. They got jumped scared multiple times but that was expected. Vylad would jump up next to Dante when he got scared. Laurence and garroth would hug and lift one of their feet in the air. Zane being Zane laughed at most of it while Travis clung to him like a cape.

Dantes Pov

"That was awesome!" Vylad jumped as we exited the house.
"It was pretty great." I said in agreement
The others nodded their heads.
"Well what do you guys wanna do?" Travis asked.
"We've done all the activities so I guess we could head home. It's be smart to considering it's getting late and it's a long drive." Garroth told us
"Alright," Zane said

Laurence's Pov

We all hopped back into the car. Same seats as last time. Garroth smiled at me as he started the car. The drive began. To avoid awkward silence I put on the radio but all we could get a good signal on was mariachi music. I let out a good laugh before leaving it on. Travis being him was sillily enjoying it. Today had been a great day.
"You guys wanna come watch a movie with us when we get home?" I suggested
"Alright!" Vylad chimed and Zane nodded his head.
We were almost home. Zane, Vylad and Travis had all fallen asleep. Sense we were almost there I decided to wake them up.
"WAKE UP!" I screamed
It caused them to all wake up and garroth to jump a little. I laughed as I got death starred by all three of the Ro'meave brothers. Travis kinda just looked around like he didn't even know who he was.
"Anyways we're almost there." I said as garroth turned on to Mystreet.
"Hooray!" Zane said with enough sarcasm you could practically smell it.
"Hardyharhar." I mocked as we pulled into the driveway.
We all flooded out from the death trap also known as a car. We went inside and sat on the couch. Garroth turned on Netflix but didn't do anything at first.
"Soooooo Travis? Zane?" He said

Travis Pov

"Yeah garroth?" I responded trying not to seem terrified even though I was.
"I've been noticing you and my baby brother have been hanging out a lot."
He raised an eyebrow. I looked at Zane who just had the face of someone who was questioning existence.
"Yeah s-so?" I accidentally stuttered
"Nothing just wanted to stay you idiots should stop trying to hide you're dating." He Leaned back on the couch and started scrolling through movies looking for something we haven't seen.
I looked at Zane who had his head buried in his mask. I put my arm around the little nugget.
"I guess you're right."
Vylad giggled at us before being hauled into a bear hug from Dante. Laurence laughed as he put his arm around Garroth. Garroth returned his arm as he put on a movie.
It was half way through the movie. Zane was cuddled into me. Gaurence and Laurence were cuddling together. Vylad was giving Dante a big hug and just well being Vylad. Well in his own way to Dante. I remembered how only about a month or two ago Zane and I barely talked. About a month or two ago I could only dream of just seeing his smile again. The others had their ups and downs in the last month or two also. In the end I guess it turned out just fine. I cuddled closer to Zane. I looked over at the others who were doing the same to their partners. It hit me with a realization. The three Ro'meave brothers had fallen for three hopeless Casanovas. I guess it was the ro'meaves and the Casanovas. I guess that makes us, the Casanovas.

The Ro'meave's Casanovas