Fourteen

Travis Pov

I woke up at around 9:00 am. I got dressed and all that. I walked out side and took a deep breath. It was a nice day the sun was shining and little puddles were everywhere. I walked down the street. I eventually got off my street and headed into the city. The steers were Offaly quiet. The only sounds were occasional passing cars and the slight breeze.

Zanes Pov

I decided to walk through town it was Offaly quiet. I was quite tired because I had stayed up until 3:00 am for no reason at all. I walked through an almost empty parking lot. There was a few cars but not much. I looked slightly over my shoulder to see Travis. Why do I keep seeing him in random places. It's like this is all some big story and I see him purely for plot progression!
"Hey Travis." I said walking over to him.
"Fancy meeting you here."
"Yeah we gotta stop bumping into each other randomly."
"Meh I don't mind."
We then continued to walk together until deciding to go get pizza. We were seated at the restaurant. The waiter came back a few moments later to take our orders.
"So, what can I get you to drink?" She asked
"Water." We said in unison accidentally.
She smiled at us. "Alright I'll be right back." She walked off happily.
She came back gave us our drink and took our orders. She was really nice and outgoing. She must have been in a good mood.

~Le time skip to about 1:45 minutes later~

After we got pizza we kinda just talked on a bench near by. I saw the girl who served us leave. She went up to another girl who had been waiting for about 10 minutes out here.
"Took you long enough." The girl who was waiting said
"Sorry I had to help clean up the pizza someone splatter on the floor when I kid tripped them."
The other girl laughed.
"Well let's get going?"
"Let's." They walked off laughing and giggling at each other.
"So Zane?"
"Yeah Travis?"
"Dose Zaney waney have a cwushy wushy on anybody?"
"What possessed you to ask that?!" I blushed slightly.
"Just a little curious us us all."
"Well I refuse to answer such a question in public."
"There's no one here."
"But someone could come."
"Well then we'll go somewhere private." He hauled me up and started running. He held onto my arm so I had to run with him.
"Travis!"

~at Zanes house~
"Alright now tell me? Do you have a crush on anybody."
"I have no obligation to tell you" *looks away*
"I'll tell you who I like."
"Fine, who is it."
"They have black hair and sparkling eyes."
"Aphmau?"
"No it's not her."
"Hmmmmmmm, Aaron?"
"What! No!"
"Hmmmmm that's all I got."
"You're forgetting someone."
"Who?"
"You have black hair."
"A-are you s-saying y-you like me."
"Um, Yea- I mean psfff no I was just implying you have black hair."
"Ok? Well I guess I'll give you hints to who I like. They've got green eyes and fluffy hair."
"Hmmmmmmmmmmm, Jeffry?"
"What. No we can't even stand the sight of each other."
"Hmmm well I got nothing. Well there's me but it's not like you would like someone like me anyway.... Hehehe."
"Who says I don't?"
"W-what do you mean?"
I smiled at him and said nothing
"Can you answer me?"
I just continued smiling
"That's kinda creepy...."
"So you want me to do something?"
"Well you just did so I'm good now."
"Ok"
"Well I wish you'd do something....." He mumbled I could barely hear him.
"What was that?"
"N-nothing."
"You sure?" I scooted closer to him
"Well there is something I wanna do but I'm afraid you'll hate me for it..."
"Just do it, I don't care."
"A-alright"
I smiled at him as he hesitated to do something. His cheeks were a rosey pink. He put his hand on my shoulder. Was he about to hit me? We locked eyes. His glorious green eyes sparkled beautifully. I closed my eyes. I still didn't know what he was going to do but better safe then sorry. I wasn't hit in the face. I wasn't tackled with a bear hug. No he did none of the things he normally does.
He kissed me.
Travis kissed me.
I was kissing him.
What am I doing.
Love works in strange ways I guess. You know what they say. If you love someone let them go, if they come back there yours.
He came back.
He cared.
I cared.
I still loved Travis and probably won't ever not.

(Sorry for the late update had a little bit of writers block plus I was busy :3)