Four

Travis's Pov

I woke up in my room the next morning. I must have fallen asleep moping. Well everyone needs a day to mope around in past mistakes. I got up and ready. I brushed my teeth my hair got a shower, you know the norm. I walked up the stairs to be greeted by Laurence sitting on the couch.
"Hey dude!" I said
"Oh hey Travis" He let out a smile before going back on his phone.
"Have you seen Dante?"
"Nope, I think he spent the night somewhere else."
"Oh ok thanks. I'm gonna go out now see ya later Laurence"
He didn't reply he was to busy with whatever he was doing on that phone of his.

Vylads Pov

I slowly started to open my eyes. I woke up in Dantes arms. He was still sound asleep. I quickly remembered what happened. Dante had come to visit. However it was kinda a bad time sense I was crying over her..... He made me feel better though and I ended up falling asleep. He must have too.
"Dante, wake up!" I shook him awake
"Yes I'm awake" he shot awake looking confused and hilarious.
"You look so hilarious right now" I laughed
"Hey!"
"Ok I'll stop"
We smiled at each other

Dante Pov

Vylad had shook me awake so I jolted. We had a small conversation before just smiling at each other. I just sat there staring at his emerald eyes.

Laurence's Pov

I sat in the couch trying to get a hold of garroth. After Zane and vylad spent the night he disappeared. I tried calling him and I texted everyone if they knew where he went. I would have asked Travis but I knew he hadn't left his room since. So he defiantly didn't know. I decided to finally text him after calling a few more times.
L: Hey, garroth you there?
G: Yeah why?
L: I called you about ten times where have you been!?!
G: Oh sorry I left my phone in the other room. I only now got back to it.
L: That still dose not answer where you are.
G: In at Aaron's. Why are you so curious?
L: Well you have been gone for almost two days. So you've been with him ever since?
G: Yep
L: I didn't know you two were such good friends
G: Meh, I guess we just started to get to know each other a little better
L: Oh well wanna hang out? We can get lunch or something?
G: Yeah sure I'll be back in a few, see ya
L: See ya two.

Garroth's Pov

"I'm gonna get going Aaron" I said looking up from my phone.
"Ok. I'll se you around." He replied
"Yep. See ya!" I walked out the door and ran down the street to my house.

Laurence's Pov

Garroth walked through the door and I got up.
"So where you wanna go?" I asked
"Don't know"
"Olive garden?"
"Sure"
We walked out of the house and into the car. I started the car and we went to Olive Garden.

~Le time skip brought to you by garroth being silent~

Garroth didn't talk much. We just went straight inside and were seated. He seemed off in space. Like he was staring at something? Wait he was staring at me! I Quikly looked away uncomfortably.

Garroths Pov

I was very out of it the whole ride. I didn't know why though. When we got into the restaurant. I couldn't help but stair at Laurence. His brown hair that flopped perfectly. His blue eyes glimmering like a pond in the sun. WAIT STOP THINKING LIKE THIS GARROTH! He's your best friend. You're like brothers. Besides even I did have feelings for him he's straight as a ruler. Laurence looked away from me uncomfortably. It made me jolt back to reality so I Quikly said stupidly "I wasn't staring at you!"
"Sureeee you won't." He said raising an eyebrow
"Sorry i zoned out"
"That makes sense." He just looked at me strange like he was thinking.
"Garroth?"
"Yea Laurence"
"Why exactly were you at Aaron's?"
"To hang out"
"Yeah but why?"
"I don't know what's with the curiosity?
"I'm a curious person"
We went silent and didn't talk for the rest of the lunch.