Thirteen

Vylads Pov

I woke up. It had only been a little since a fell asleep but it was still late. I wondered if Dante was up. Probably not. I had already texted him earlier and he said he was gonna hit the hay. No use in not trying. I grabbed my phone and texted him.
V: Sorry if I'm bothering you but you up?
No response. Well I tried. I laid my phone down on my bed side table. I felt a chill and huddled myself into the blankets some more. I starred at the ceiling. My knees were huddled to my chest. For a moment I felt alone. In the dark. That there was no one. I wasn't sad though and I wasn't happy. I was just blank. I heard a slight ding from my phone. I grabbed it.
D: Hey, I'm awake now. I was asleep thanks for waking me XP
V: Opps :P
D: So why did you text me in the first place?
V: Just can't sleep
D: Well I probably won't be able to now
V: You didn't have to answer me ya know.
D: I know but I did
V: Well thanks
D: It's actually pretty quiet in the house considering garroth and Laurence are either not here or not asleep.
V: Garroth dose snore like a rocket launching
D: Laurence sounds like a bear
V: It's freezing here
D: How it's no even cold out?
V: Idk probably just me.
D: Your always so warm though?
V: Maybe I'm coming down with something?
D: Possibly
V: Whatever it is its not important right now
D: I guess
V: So wanna hang out tomorrow?
D: We can hang out now if you want
V: It's like 1:00 am
D: Well we don't have to I just don't care
V: Whatever, come on over
D: :D
V: See you soon
D: See you soon vylad.
I got out of bed and got into a baggy green t-shirt ripped jeans and my scarf. It was better then just being in my P.j's. I heard the doorbell ring. I opened it and let Dante in. He was in his normal red hoodie but had baggy sweat pants on instead of his normal jeans. We sat on the couch.
"Wanna watch a movie?" I suggested
"Sure."
~Le 15 minutes later~
I was drifting off to sleep when Dante spoke waking me up.
"So vylad about what you told me earlier. You know that you would have kissed me back. Did you mean it?"
"Y-yeah." I was a little embarrassed and didn't know why.
"So you wouldn't mind if I did this?"
"What?"
"This." He tackled me sillily.
"Gah Dante!" I laughed
"That was priceless." He got off me.
"Hahaha very funny."
"You're adorable you know that?" He booped my nose teasingly. So I booped his nose and smiled.
"Booooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppp." I said pressing his nose.
He smiled at me.
"Boopy Oppy" He said poking my nose once again
I smiled. He messed with my messy hair.
"So it is true that you would have kissed back?"
"Y-yeah." I blushed
He blushed. He already knew my answer this was like the third time I've told him. He didn't say anything
"S-So you m-mean I-it?"
"Of course, also you're adorable when you stutter."
"Hey that's my line!"
"Guess I stole it."
"I guess I'll have to steal something."
"What is that gonna be?"
"A kiss."
"From wh-" he didn't let me Finish my sentence. His gentle lips touched mine. I actually kissed back this time. I put my hand around his waist as he held on tight to me. I eventually pulled back because I needed a proper breath of air. I layer my forehead on his as our eyes locked. I was on Dantes Lap so that we were even in height. We smiled at each other.
"Boop." I booped his nose.
Our lips soon touched again. That were so soft. And flakey. They were like snowflakes. We parted the kiss but the first thing I did was yawn. I Kaye's my head on his shoulder and fell asleep in his genteel arms.

(If you guys have any ideas on what you wanna see happen with the story leave your ideas in the comment section :3)