Twenty Four

Dante's Pov

"R-Really?" Vylad said in his adorably croaky voice.
"Um yeah." I said slightly nervous
"Well I'd like that a lot." He said still buried in my arms.
We sat there in the dark for a long while. He lifted his head eventually to face me. Tears still stained his cheeks. I wiped them away with my thumb. He smiled. I could barely see his face but I didn't mind. He tried to stretch up a little making our lips accidentally brush. I laughed and he did too.
"So Vylad?"
"Yes Dante?"
"Wait, I gotta do something first!" I ran out into the kitchen. I dug through his cabinets until I found to small bags of potato chips. I walked back into the Erik with the chips behind my back. Vylad had turned on the lamp next to his bed but that wasn't important.
"Well what do you wanna say?" He asked
"Will you be my fabulous boyfriend!"'I said fabulously to go with the mood.
"Of course!" He fabulously replied while laughing.
"Well...."
"Wha-" I cut him off
"DANTE'S FABULOUS POTATO CHIPS FOR DANTE'S FABULOUS BOYFRIEND!" I flicked the fabulous potato chips at him and he died of laughter.
I flopped on my side on his bed laughing and eating potato chips. He laid on his back next to me.
"You know garroth might kill you for dating me." He laughed
"Well if he gets to have Laurence then you can have me." I said
"Yep, and it's quite obvious that Zane and Travis are probably a secret thing." He said.
I mean he wasn't wrong. Like seriously those two are probably closer then they were in Highschool.
I gave Vylad a big hug. "You're the best Vylad."
"I know." He said sticking his tongue out at me.
"Well at least you got confidence!" I laughed. Vylad did too
"Hooray!" He said jokingly before rolling over and returning my hug.
"Love you." I said laughing slightly
"Love you too."
I smiled and let myself fall asleep cuddling the best person I know.

~The next day~

Travis's Pov

I slammed my head on the table just as Dante cans back from being where ever he's been disappearing off to.
"Someone looks like they're in a slump." He said to me
"No just tired I was up all night."
"Why?"
"Movie marathon that went on to long."
"Why don't garroth and Laurence seem tired then?"
"Because I didn't have a movie marathon with them it was with Zane."
"Alright well I'm going to my room." He left and Laurence patted me on my head.
"What do you want Laurence?"
"Nothing I just need to tell you something."
"What."
"There's a Carnaval in town and I'm forcing you to come."
"Why~"
"Same reason garroth is going to force Zane and Vylad to come."
"I hate you~"
"Great, well we're leaving soon so go get ready."
"Ugh Fine~"
I got up and went down to the basement. While I was getting ready I heard he front door slam open and the sound of dragging.
"Why are you so heavy Zane!" I heard Vylad say.
"I hate everyone and everything."
"That's what you get for staying up all night!"
"A little warning would have been helpful!"
"Oops."
I quickly finished getting changed and walked up stairs. Vylad, garroth and Zane were having their 'Brotherly Moment' while Laurence and Dante were dying of laughter.
"What'd I miss?" I asked
"Nothing much." Dante said trying to calm down.
"Well to the carnival!" Garroth said skipping outside. Vylad, Dante and Laurence followed.
I put my arm around Zane.
"Well we better get going."
"Yeah yeah...."
We walked to the door I pulled my arm away sense Zane didn't want anyone to know about our relationship and we joined them in the car.
It was small but big enough to fit everyone. Garroth got in the drivers seat. Laurence got shot gun, Dante got the right window and Vylad was next to him. I was at the right window and Zane was scrunched between me and Vylad.
"We'll let's go! Also-this-ride-is-about-an-hour-or-two-so-have-fun." He said the last part like it was one word. We all sighed.
We had only been driving for about 15 minutes but uncomfortable silence still filed the air. I felt something land on my shoulder. It was Zane. He had fallen asleep. We if I didn't want to be extremely tired at the carnival now was the time to rest. I put my head on my have and leaned against the windows small ledge. I eventually drifted asleep.

Vylad's Pov

I got extremely bored so I started fooling around with Dantes hair. He didn't seem to mind it. Zane and Travis had both fallen asleep and Garroth was to focused on the road.
"Vylad what are you doing to my hair?" Dante finally questioned
"Im fooling around with it, I'm bored."
"Me too." He sighed
"I hope the carnival is gonna be fun."
"Probably will be."
"Yeah." I plopped my head on his shoulder.
"Even in a car you're a shorty." He laughed
"S-shut up Dante!" I said blushing from being embarrassed
"Would you two stop flirting it's distracting." Garroth joked
"W-what!?" I said confused sense this was just a normal conversation. I mean we are dating but like what.
"Relax in just joking with you."
"What if we were actually flirting?" I said then immediately regretted it.
"Meh, I trust Dante so I guess I wouldn't really care."
I heard Dante give a slight sigh of relief and garroth smirked. You can't get anything past my brother. Seriously once back in high school I tried to sneak out of the house but he was literally waiting at the door! I mean it all worked out because all he wanted to do was know why I was sneaking out. It may or may not have been because I was craving ice cream and there was a 24 hour corner store that sold ice cream up the street. Knowing him he knows we're dating.
Well at least he's cool with it.

(I'm sad to say this will either be the second last or third last chapter of this fan fic. If you enjoyed this fan fic I could possibly do a book two to this also if you guys would want it. You can also check out my other works if you so feel like it :3. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and have a wonderful day. Thank you for all the support.)