Twenty One

Laurence's Pov

Garroth stormed out if the room after seeing my text. I did t get to finish that text before he grabbed it and must have accidentally hit the send button. It was supposed to say 'I love you too sis' as I was texting cadenza and saying bye. I quickly stood up and bolted out the door after him. I got strange looks from Dante and Vylad who were sitting on the couch but I didn't have time for that. I ran out the front door. I ran to the side walk and looked around to see if I could him. I eventually saw out of the corner of my eye him run to the back yard. I ran after him. He was curled up in a little ball by the back deck. I ran over and sat beside him.
"What do you want Laurence."
"That text wasn't as it seemed."
"I knew it probably wasn't but I do stupid things when I don't let myself think stuff through."
"I know garroth." I rested my head on his shoulder.
"So who was it for?"
"My sister."
He laughed a little "that makes sense"
"You know garroth I would never hurt you."
"Of course I know that, I l-love you Laurence."
"I love you too garroth."
"How are we gonna tell the others. You now about us." He asked a little nervous.
"I don't know but I know they'll except us."
"If they don't"
"We ride off into the sunset."
We laughed. I placed my hand next to garroths. He gently wrapped his around mine and I gladly laced our fingers together. I stood up and he followed.
"Let's do it now," I said
"W-what."
"You know tell the others."
"Oh alright I-if you think I-ya a good I-idea."
We walked up the small stairs and back into the house.

Travis's Pov

~Earlier~

Zane smiled and I did too. I felt butterflies in my stomach for some reason. I knew he loved me he said if literally a few minutes ago. No matter how much he did though I'd probably always feel nervous and blush when I'm around him. He stood up to put his bowl away. I sneakily followed without him noticing. When he was standing still I gave him a hug from behind making him jump and little.
"Gah!"
"Scare you?" I laughed
"Hardy har har." He replied
I smirked and Laid my head down on his shoulder.
"Zane~" I sung
"What"
"You're cute without your mask." I said. I noticed that he didn't have his mask earlier but I had said nothing.
"M-my mask! Where is it?!" He said blushing really hard.
"Oh come on you look better without it." I poked his cheek
"S-shut up." He squirmed out of my hug and ran down stairs to my room. I followed him. When I got down stairs he had already put his mask back on.
"Ahhh~ Zane you look better with out it." I said teasingly
"I told you to shut up Travis."
I walked over to him and patted his head. He wasn't that shorter then me but it was still a noticeable amount. I stopped patting his head and placed my hand on his cheek. He blushed it wasn't very noticeable though because of his mask.
"You're cute when you blush."
"S-stop that."
I hauled his mask down.
"There, you look better now."
I could clearly see his blush I gave him a kiss on the lips and he kissed back. When I pulled back he was like a piece of Cotten candy. I placed my head on his forehead.
"T-Travis?"
"Yes Zane?"
"W-will you b-be m-my uhh" He turned into a stuttering mess.
"Yes." I knew what he was trying to say. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a hug. I hugged back and kissed his for head. I honestly haven't felt so happy in years.
"Guys come up stairs garroth and Laurence have something they wanna say!" Dante called out.

(My new fan fic is coming out either today or tommorow! You'll get two whole new chapters of that story with its release. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and keep an eye out for the new fan fic!)