Three

Vylads Pov

I woke up in the morning. Garroth and Laurence were talking in the kitchen as Travis slumped up the stairs. I looked over at Zane to find him still asleep. I guess Dante was two. That's kinda sad I wanted to talk to him.

"Foooooooooooood" Dante said walking out as a zombie.
Never mind I think I'll wait.
"Hold your horses I can only cook so fast!" Laurence said.

  I looked over and saw Zane getting up.  He stood up his sweater was drooping slightly over his right shoulder. His hair was a mess and the mask he wears was only half way on.

"Good morning baby brother" garroth said
"I told you not to call me that!" Zane replied.
If I'm being honest their bickering was fun to watch. Mainly because I knew they'd never hurt each other. Well unless if there was s different dimension where he was evil and fooled garroth into to joining his group eventually leading up to them getting trapped somewhere and him trying to kill garroth. Nahhhhh.

I stood up. "Thanks again guys for letting us crash here" I said.
It was great to be able to get everything off my mind. I looked at Zane who was sitting on the couch fiddling with his thumbs while Travis was staring at him. I walked up to my brother who was lost in space. I started snapping my fingers in front of him and saying
"Earth to Zane, is anyone home!"
He snapped back.
"Oh yeah I'm fine!"

~Le time skip brought to you by food hungry Dante~

Dantes Pov

It was around 3:00 pm. It's been hours since vylad and Zane left. Travis locked himself in his room for who knows why and Laurence and garroth left for work. I tried to get Travis to come out but he would just say "Go away!" In a crackling voice. I'm worried but there's nothing I can do.  I remembered that vylad had wanted to talk with me last night. We tried to but I ended up crashing before he could say anything. I decided to go to vylads.

~Time skip brought to you by CHOCOLATE~

I knocked on vylads door. I heard his feet scurry to the door before hesitating. Then opening it.
"Hey vyl-" I stopped what I was saying. Vylads eyes were blood shot red as if he's been crying.
"Oh hey Dante!" His voice cracked as he smiled.
He was my friend and me being the worried fool I am I panicky said "Vylad have you been crying what's wrong?"

Vylad stared down at his feet. A tear drop hit the ground and I hugged him. He closed the door and we sat on his couch.
"Vylad tell me what's wrong"

"Well..." He hesitated before blurting it out "My girlfriend cheated on me then dumped me. Literally she dropped me off in the middle of the city and left."
I was a little shocked. I'm being honest though vylads girlfriend was an asshole. She didn't deserve vylad. I hugged him, one again.

"Listen buddy we all knew it was gonna happen some day. I could tell you weren't happy with her" For some reason after that I felt like I had messed up. That vylad would punch me and run off crying again. I tried to pull away from hugging him to brace for when he would kill me for saying that. However I found myself unable to let go because when ever I tried to move vylad would squeeze me harder.
"Thanks Dante..." He muffled into my chest and I just let him lay there. In away it was comforting. Vylad was like a giant teddy bear. An adorable giant teddy bear.

(Ok if it's still boring please just bare with me. I'm kinda just getting into the story. Things will get more interesting next chapter and that's a promise!)

P.s and yes I know this is the third chapter in one night. I got bored ok....