Eleven

~The next day, everyone is back in there own houses."

Dantes Pov

I ended up kissing vylad. I couldn't help myself. He didn't talk to me for the rest of the night except in the morning when he gave a quick "Bye!" I then got a text from aph.
Aph: Hey Dante I'm throwing a house party tonight you and the guys are invited. Wanna come?
D: Yeah What time does it start?
Aph: 6:15
D: See ya then
(Cliche I know but #NoRegrets)
"Guys I just got a text from aph she's having a party at 6:15 and where all gonna go because I already told her We would."
"K" They all responded.

~Le time skip because author~chan is lazy~

No Pov

Everyone arrives to aphmaus house party. Reese and Kawaii Chan are making cookies in the kitchen. Aaron and garroth are talking. Zane sits alone in the corner. Aphmau and Katelyn sing karaoke because why not. Nicole is flirting with Dante. It's not working obviously. Travis talks sassy trash about a sassy hair dresser to sassy Laurence. Vylad is sitting on the couch. It was all normal until aphmau suggested they play truth or dare because cliches rule the world.

Aaron's Pov (didn't expect that did ya)

I sat down next to garroth in the circle for truth or dare. (To make all our lives easier I'm gonna just do thing I do for texting/calling for this.)
Aph: "Alright I'll go first, Kawaii~chan truth or dare?"
Kc: "Kawaii~chan chooses Truth"
Aph: "Is it true that you like Reese?"
They both blushed.
Kc: Kawaii~Chan dose like Reese~senpai. Alright Dante~Kun Truth or dare.
D: Dare
Kc: Kawaii~chan dares Dante~Kun to kiss Nicole~sama.
N: *scoots closer to Dante*
D: *pecks Nicole on the lips with out blushing or showing any emotion*
N: *cuddles up next to him*
D: Alright, garroth Truth or dare?
G: Truth.
D: Is it true that you don't like aphmau anymore?
G: Yes.
Everyone: Oooooooooooo
It when on like that for another while. Nothing really happened except for Kawaii~chan and Reese kissing then disappearing. I was in joy that garroth no longer liked aphmau. That left garroth open for me and me only. (Yandere Aaron confirmed, jk)
People started to leave so i asked garroth if he wanted to hang up out.
"Yeah, sure we can watch a movie back at my place."
"Ok"
We walked across the street and into his house. We sat on the couch. He put on a movie and we began watching it.

~Le time skip to half way through the movie~

Garroth's Pov

I noticed at that Aaron was scooting a little closer to me. I moved a little trying not to make it obvious. He scooted towards me more so I inched away. He looked at me with a strange look in his eyes. He brushed some hair off my face and put his hand behind my head.
"Aaron w-what are you doing?"
He smirked at me before kissing me. I wanted to pull away but his grip was to strong. He positioned my arms around his waist. I was powerless. I heard the front door open. Out of the corner of my eye stood Laurence
"I'll j-just leave you two be." His crackly voice said before slamming the door shut.
I was able to kick Aaron off me, "Laurence come back!" I ran out the door not even caring that I just left Aaron alone in my house.

Travis's Pov

I skipped next to Zane as we left aphmau's.
"I'll see you tomorrow?" He said
"Definitely." I smiled
He smiled at me before waving and walking away.

Dante's Pov

  I heard my phone buzz so I grabbed it. Vylad had texted me.
V: Hey
D: Hi
V: Wyd
D: Just relaxing
V: That's nice, so I know this is awkward but I wanted to talk about what happened last night.
D: You mean the kiss?
V: Yeah that.
D: Listen, I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself. I understand if things are awkward now between us.
V: No need to aploligize, if I'm
Being honest I wanted to kiss you back I was to shocked to do anything.
D: Really?
V: Yeah
D: Well I'm pretty tired so I'm gonna hit the hay. Good night vylad.
V: Good night Dante.
He would have kissed me back. Those words made me smile.

(That moment you realize things about to get real in the next chapter .-.)