Two

Travis's Pov

I laid in my bed trying to sleep. I kept tossing and turning and I didn't know why. That's a lie. I did know why. After seeing Zane today for some reason high school came back to me. I still remember how we met.

~Le flash back~

I shook in my seat. I was so nervous. I had kept my head down practically the entire time. Eventually I saw that someone had sat next to me. I looked up and saw the class was filled. I looked to my right to see a black haired boy with hair over his eye and a mask. I took a deep breath and said "Hi, I'm Travis"
"Oh... I'm Zane"

~Le end of flash back~

I sat up and pulled my hair. I stopped and slouched. It was my fault we stopped talking. Or at least that's how I viewed it. I got so caught up in trying to impress the ladiex that eventually I shut Zane out. We've talked yah, but not the way we used to. I bet if I tried to regain that friendship he'd just get his revenge by shutting me out... Not saying he's that kind of person but I deserve it. My stomach grumbled.

"I need some food" I muttered.
I started walking upstairs then remembered Zane was crashing here. It was simple though I would go upstairs walk right pass not say anything not even make eye contact! Hopefully he was asleep...
I heard snoring as I crept up the stairs. May Irene say that's Zane. I looked around and saw that Zane wasn't in the living room. I scratched my head then proceeded to the kitchen. I grabbed some bread and jam. I literally just slapped jam on a piece of bread then proceeded back to the basement. However... The worst thing in the world happened. I bumped into Zane sending us both tumbling to the ground.

(Time for a cliff hanger...... Jk gonna continue now)

Zanes Pov

I walked out of the bath room with my head down. I was half asleep and really didn't care. Then BAM! Travis bumps into me really hard and we both fall down. I closed my eyes to brace for the impact of the fall but I didn't feel he floor under me. I opened my eyes and saw that I had fell on Travis. He was a tomato I probably was two. I scurried off him.

"Oh my Irene I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going are you ok!" I said it all really fast. He just starred at me. I knew I messed up. What ever he dosent even care about me anymore....

Travis Pov

I just stared at Zane. The way he spoke with worry brought back more memories. I had to stop thinking about the past.
"It's fine" I said as I got up
"Ok..." He said
We both turned around and started to walk off. I had to cover my face because I felt like I was gonna cry. Why had it never accord to me how much I missed him as a friend....

Zane & Travis's point of view

"He hates me so much......" I said holding my knees to my chests.