Eighteen

Travis's Pov

I had accidentally fallen asleep in Zanes arms. How could I help he was an adorable marsh mellow. Only about an hour later though I woke up. I still felt my arms wrapped around something. I had to blink multiple times just to get my vision to stop being blurry. I saw I had my arms around Zane still. I looked up slightly to see him asleep. I blushed slightly. I moved my arm and poked his nose.
"H-huh?" He woke up. He's such a light sleeper.
"Sorry didn't mean to wake you." I smiled
"H-how long have you been awake?"
"About two minutes."
He sat up.
"I'm gonna go back to sleep." He stood up and headed for the couch.
"You can stay here I don't mind."
He froze up a little so I stood up and walked over to him. I drooped my head over his shoulder.
"Besides I'm lonely"
I could see him blushing it was adorable.
"G-garroth would kill you."
"I know."
"Then why? Do you have a death wish!"
"No I just wanna cuddle with a giant marsh mellow."
"F-fine." He sat down on the bed and I have him a huge hug and let my head bury into his shoulder. He laid his head on mine and I eventually heard snoring.
"Night Zane." I drifted asleep

Vylads Pov

I was all alone now that's great. Every time I heated lighting I felt closer to death. Out of the three of us, garroth, Zane and me my fear of lightning is the worst. That probably has to do with the fact that I was at the park alone when a lightning storm Happened and nearly died. I didn't tell anyone except garroth about that. I was curled up in a ball with my hands over my ears. I heard one of the doors open. Footsteps hot closer. I pretended to be asleep afraid that is be questioned because the others never did this. I felt someone's hand touch my for head.
"You're really warm..." It was Dante
"I guess."
"Oh you're awake?"
"Yes"
"The Lightning really bothering you?"
"Yes"
"Listen I'm going to get something to drink. You're really warm so I'm gonna get some water for you."
"Alright." I still had my eyes closed.
After a little he came back.
"Here." I opened my eyes and sat up so that I could drink it. Even sitting down Dante pretty much toward over me.
"Thanks."
"No problem."
Another thunder clap was heard and I nearly dropped my water. Dante put his hand on my head the shakes his hand messing up my hair.
"Dante!"
"Come on."
"Come on what?"
"You seem pretty lonely do let's just like play a game or something in my room."
"Alright"
We went into his room  and started to play a game of crazy eights (that's a card game btw) I was dozing off though. I've never been much of a night owl Un like Zane.
"I think I'm gonna go back to bed Dante."
"Alright good night Vylad" he gave me a hug and I hugged back. "Wait what about the Lightning? It hasn't bugged you much since you came in here."
"Oh... Hehehehe I probably got to into the game is all."
"What about when you go back out there?"
"I'll get to sleep.... Eventually."
"I'll go out there with you it'll help."
"Thanks."
He smiled and we went into the living room. He sat on the couch and I wrapped myself in a blanket next to him. I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder. The last thing I remember seeing is his slightly blushing face mumbling something to me.

(You guys are amazing 1000 reads fhgdgdrgddgdjdtgdgdfgcfyxhcfhdggfufyvdjydghdghfyfydygffghdygrufueyikcdhorwwsfkljqwxllpo
Alright I'm done but seriously thank you all for your support :3)