Six

Vylads Pov

I felt someone's lips gently touch my for head. I turned bright red. The only person with me was Dante. No I just witnessed him flirt with like 4 girls. There's no way. I looked up trying not to make it obvious. Dante was bright red. I was on his lap. It was him. Maybe it was a friendly thing. You know, like brotherly. I couldn't help it anymore so I spoke.
"Dante?"
He hesitated "yeah vylad?"
"Did you just kiss my for head?"
"Uh.. Yeah but it was you know like brotherly! That's what friends do right!" He seemed very nervous and unsure.
"Oh ok.." My voice cracked when I said that. Part of me wishes he gave a different answer....

Zanes Pov (finally!)

I walked down the road. It was kind of a cloudy day but I didn't care. In fact to me this kind of weather is the best time to get a walk in. I listened to music while walking. My stomach feeling queazy while passing Travis's house. I heard the front door open of his house. I panicked and ran. I had no idea for how long or for how far either way I ended up in the park. I sat on a bench next to a tree. There was nobody here. Or at least I thought. I heard someone behind me. I ignored it but then heard someone with a crackly voice
"H-Hey Zane..." It was Travis.

Travis's Pov

I was on a walk alone in the park when I saw an all to familiar face sit on a bench. I slowly walked up behind him and said in my nervous crackly voice

"H-Hey Zane"
"Oh hello Travis" he didn't turn around. Honestly it hurt.
"Can I sit with you?"
"Sure"
I sat down next to Zane. He looked at me but said nothing.
"So why are you all the way out here?" I asked trying to start a conversation
"I'm just taking a walk. You?"
"Just needed some fresh air."

We stayed silent for a moment. It was awkward.
"So has Katelyn fallen for you yet?" He asked I guess since he and aphmau were such good friends he knows that I've been going after Katelyn. Or it's just really obvious
"No, I think I might give it a break."
"Whys that?"
"Well..." I was hesitant Katelyn turned me down extremely coldly last time I tried to actually tell her how I feel. I didn't really want to talk about it.

"Well you don't have to talk about it if you don't want two." Zane must have been able to tell because of my silence.
"Thanks..."
Then we went silent again. It was obviously an uncomfortable atmosphere.

"Travis do you hate me or something. If so I can leave you alone. You're obviously uncomfortable around me."

I couldn't answer that question it made me so queazy. Everything flooded back like a tidle wave. Memories of him calling me at 3:30 in the morning just so he didn't feel alone. The times we spent at each other's houses. Complaining about life. Running away for a week together. Driving him in my car for the first time. The tears we shed together. Laughing so hard we couldn't breath. School trips where we always roomed. Meeting him. Seeing his smile for the first time. Seeing him without his mask for the first time. But most mind breaking heart shattering. His sad cold expression as I let him walk out of my life forever.

"I'll leave then" Zane said as he stood up and walked away.
He was almost faded into the mist. Here I was again about to let him walk out of my life again. This time I couldn't let that happen.
"Zane wait! Please!" I stood up.
Zane stopped in his tracks. I ran up to him. He refused to turn around.
"Zane please...."
"Travis."
"Y-Yeah Zane"
"Do you remember what the last thing I told you was?"

~Le flash back~

"Well maybe if you weren't flirting with girls all the time this wouldn't be happening!" He yelled
"Well maybe I should have just never said hi to you in the first place if you can't understand me!" I screamed back
"What's there for me to understand. I needed you Travis I trusted you. Instead you shut me out just so you can flirt with some girls and be the Casanova you've turned into."
"Zane well maybe I wouldn't have shut you out if you weren't such a lonely black haired one eyed freak!"
"I can't believe I ever loved you...." He pushed me out of the doorway slamming it shut, as I stomped off. That was the last time I saw Zane until he moved here.
~end of flash back~
"Y-yeah I remember....."

(Cliff hangers. :3)