Ten

Dantes Pov

"I'm sorry"
"For wha-" I cut him off by kissing him right on the lips. I couldn't help it anymore ok. He didn't kiss back. I knew he didn't like me but I at least had to see what his lips felt like. They were soft and fluffy like cinnamon buns. I quickly pulled away.
"I'm sorry I couldn't help it."
No response. What on earth have I done?

Garroths Pov (Muhaha)

I woke up after about an hour of sleep. It was because of the Lightning. It kept me awake. After a while I heard faint noises coming from Laurence's room. It sounded like he was talking. With who though. It's like 1:00 am. I rubbed my eyes and got up. I stumbled out of my room and into Laurence's. He was tossing and turning in his sleep. Laurence muttered in his sleep. I walked over and shook him a little
"Laurence wake up."

Laurence's Pov

~Le dream land~

I walked around a field with bright flowers on a sunny day. A saw garroth in the distance and waved. He walked over to me with his bright smile on. He got really close to me and held my chin. I starred up at his soft blue eyes. He leaned in close, closer our lips almost touched.
Then he said "oh Laurence why would I ever love someone as pathetic as you?"
He kicked me down on to the ground. The flowers around me started to wilt. He kicked me as tears filled my eyes. The sun left and the dark sky was all that was there. The flowers soon dropped blood.
"Honestly Laurence I don't even know why I'm your friend in the first place. Your just pathetic cry baby who thought that I might have loved him. Oh little Laurence I would never even appreciate your existence let alone have feelings for you." He laughed evily
He started to hit me over and over again. I cried. I heard a soft "Laurence" before blacking out from the final punch and waking up.

~Le end of dream~

I woke up in tears to face garroth. I jumped back wards and practically crawled on the top of my head bored.
"Laurence?"
"Please don't hurt me..."

Garroths Pov

"Please don't hurt me..."
Why would he say that? He must have had a pretty bad nightmare.
I reached my hand out to Laurence. He flinched his hands in front of his face.
"Laurence, what ever happened was just a dream I'm not gonna hurt you."
"P-promise?"
"Promise."
He was a little shaky. I scooted closer to him.
"It's ok Laurence your ok. Listen I understand if you don't want to talk about it. But I'm your friend and I'll always care about you know matter what."
"Well in my dream you got really close to me and almost kissed me. Instead you kicked me to the ground and bet me till I knocked out."
"I hope you know I would never do that to you."
"Yeah I know."
"So me kissing you would be your worst nightmare."
"N-no it wouldn't be my worst night mare I mean it might actually be a dream. Wait forget I said that I mean ummmmm I like cheese."
Wait did Laurence just say it would be a dream if I kissed him. I felt my face heating up. He was as red as a tomato. I got closer to him he tried to lean back put hit the wall.
"Are you ok Laurence?"
"Y-yeah I'm fine garroth."
I scooted closer.
"G-garroth?"
"Y-yeah Laurence?"
"W-what are you doing?"
"Getting closer to you."
He scooted closer to me this time. If someone had looked at us it would seem as if we were about to kiss or something.
"So why exactly have you been starring at me lately?"
"W-what are you talking about Laurence?"
"Don't think I haven't noticed. Especially during the movie earlier. You just kept starring at me. D-do you l-like me garroth?"
"Y-yeah I think I do. Listen I'm sorry this is probably all uncomfortable for you. I know that you like aphmau and I don't wanna get in the way of that so I'm sor-" He cut me off in the best possible way. He kissed me. I couldn't help but melt into the kiss. His lips were as soft as newly fallen snow. We pulled back because we needed to breath.
"There's no need to apologize."
I smiled and nodded to lost for words.

(Everyone be kissing. Except Travis and Zane they just be hugging. For nowww)