Fifteen

(So sorry for not updating recently. I've had some stuff in my personal life plus writers block. But I'm back now though with a brand new chappy! Yes I know this is really early in the day but I have to be somewhere for personal reasons and by the time I get back it will be super late. So here you go!)

Laurence's Pov

I woke up in my bed. I had white bandages around my wrists. I looked at my desk garroth was on the chair with his head on the desk asleep. I smiled then remembered what had happened. I gulped and tried to forget it. I stood up and nearly fell to the ground. I was half asleep. I steadied myself. I was still in my clothes from yesterday but who cares. I walked out of my room and sat down. My wrist hit the edge of table and it hurt like hell. Garroth came out of my room soon after and smiled brightly. I was only able to muster up a half smile. I wanted to forgive him. I wanted to blurt out 'l love garroth Ro'meave' to the whole world but for some reason I couldn't. A little voice, no a little devil in my head just kept saying stuff like 'he doesn't care' 'he lives someone else'. So I just can't.
"Are you feeling better Laurence?" Garroth asked
"Yeah... I'm fine."
"A-alright."
We stayed silent for a little until garroth broke the silence.
"Well I'm going to head to the mall if you wanna come?"
"Yeah.. Sure."
I went to my room and got ready and so did garroth.

~Le time skip to the mall~

"Let's get something from starblooks my treat."
"Ok."
We went to starblooks.

Travis's Pov

I pulled back from the kiss. Even though Zane had kissed back I felt the need to apologize.
"I'm so sorry you said do what was on your mind and that's what was on my mind so I'm so-" Zane cut me off
"It's fine Travis. I kinda wanted to kiss you too." He looked away nervously blushing.
"Great minds think alike."
We laughed.
"Well wanna go to the mall?"
"That's kind of random but sure?"

~Le time skip to da malls inside da Starbucks when garroth and Laurence arrive~

Garroths Pov

After we got out drinks I had noticed Travis and Zane talking to each other. Last time I checked they weren't in the best if terms. They seemed to be getting along though so I guess they're fine. I still wanted to say hi though. I walked over them Laurence following.
"Hey you two."
They looked up at me and said in unison
"Oh hey." They laughed at each other stupidly
"Mind if we sit with you guys?"
"Not at all." Travis replied to me
I took a seat and so did Laurence.
"Excuse my asking but I thought you two weren't on very good terms?" I asked
"Well let's just say we buried the hatchet." Zane replied smiling at Travis. Travis blushed so I gave him a death glare. Which caused Zane to give me a death glare. Which caused Laurence to give Zane a death glare which caused Travis to give him a death glare. It was a death glare mess.
"Anyways, what's everyone's favourite kind of muffin?" Travis said scooting his chair back a little.
"Blueberry"
"Berry"
"CHOCLATE!!!!!!"
(Inside jokes for days XD)
I looked over my shoulder and guess who I saw. Vylad skipping inside followed by Dante.
"Hey guys over here!" Laurence said. He must have been cheering up a little. I felt something touch my hand which was hidden under the table. It was Laurence's hand which fell right next to mind. I held it hand he gripped my hand back. I kept in my blush because I didn't want anyone to expect anything.
"Oh hey guys!" Vylad skipped over as Dante went and got there drinks. Vylad hauled two chairs over and plopped ldown.
"Fancy meeting you guys here." He said
"Indeed." Zane replied

~Le time skip to Dante bring at the table~

"And can you BELIVE that she had the oddasity to call me 'Snow white'" Travis stated
"Oh no she didn't!" Laurence and Travis were having there sassy conversation as they normally do.
I could tell Dante Vylad and Zane were trying not to laugh but granite I was two.
"Maybe we could all head back to our place after?" Dante suggested.
"Sure." Vylad agreed
"That's a great idea." I agreed and the others nodded.
We finished off our drinks. I had to go to the washroom so I did. Laurence followed me because he had stepped in a something and needed to clean his shoe. I was washing my hands when Laurence said something under his breath.
"What'd you say?" I asked
"It was nothing!" He blushed like a tomato.
"Well now I'm curious."
"I said it was nothing."
"Well I get it out of you eventually. We live together after all. I walked off smiling. Laurence followed.
"I hate you garroth."
"I love you two Laurence." I continued walking as he stood there blushing like crazy. He was so adorable.