Twelve

Laurence's Pov

I ran down the street tears flooded my eyes. I should have known he never cared. Heh, kinda funny I'm the one who flirts with everyone yet he's the one who cheated. Could I even call it that? We weren't even officially dating. I didn't want to see anyone right now I just wanted to crawl up in a hole and die.

(If your triggered very easily, Trigger warning!)

Still Laurence's Pov

I ran as far away as my legs could carry me. I must have looked crazy to the few people that saw me. I ran all the way to a small woods that was about 3.5 kilometres away from the house. That was far enough. Not to mention I was exhausted and probably wouldn't be able to move even if I wanted to. I slouched down next to a tree. I scraped down the side of it. It ripped my shirt a little but I didn't care. Small drops of rain fell off the leaves as it started to poor. I put my hands in my pockets and felt a small metal object. My pocket knife. I kept it in case of emergencies. Tears still stung in my eyes like daggers. The very thought of garroth made me feel like I didn't belong that I was no body. I could die and no one would even show up at my funeral. I was... Pathetic. I yanked out the pocket knife. I could have just ended it there a stab through the neck would do it. But no, a small part of me still whispered I shouldn't die just yet. So instead i would inflict pain in my self for my sorrows.
For believing he cared
Cut
For kissing him
Cut
For enjoying it
Cut
For believing he was your friend
Cut
For believing you could have been more then friends
Cut
And finally for being pathetic
Cut......
It sting a lot. The rain washed the blood away not allowing them to bleed much. It didn't take away the pain that I deserved. I smiled then laughed like I was insane. I then slouched again and starred at the sky with a blank stare. I was nothing just a small pebble in the world letting rain drop on it.
"Laurence!" I heard someone say near by.
"Laurence where are you!?" Foot steps came closer until they stood right in front of me. Why did he come?
"Leave." Is all I said
"Laurence what happened to you!"
"You happened."
"Laurence I swear it wasn't what it looked like."
"Says the guy who was practically making out with him."
"I wasn't even kissing back."
"Tsk... Like I have any reason to believe you."
"You have plenty of reasons."
"Like what... Oh I know you "don't" lie, you supposedly "love me" not to forget that your my "friend" and I can "trust" you. I responded coldly.
"You know Laurence that hurt but your right."
"So you gonna leave me here so you and Aaron can go make out again. I'd appreciate the privacy."
"No because like I said your right about everything but one thing, I don't lie, I do love you and you can trust me."
"So I'm not your friend tsk...." The cuts on my arms still stung and blood was dripping from them. I didn't care though. It's what I deserved.
"No you're not my friend you're my best friend whether you like it or not I'm leaving until I can prove that."
"You could do why ever you want, you could even kiss me right on the lips it would just feel like thorns."
Silence fell among us.

Garroths Pov

Silence fell among us. What could I do to convince him that I do care? Was this it the end of the line? We've been through so much and I wasn't going to let that jack ass Aaron be the reason it's all gone. I slowly rapped my arms around him.
"Dose a hug feel like thorns?" I asked
"No, but I don't want your hugs. I don't want the big of someone who led me on."
"But your not being hugged by someone who led you on."
"Yeah sure whatev-"
I cut him off by grabbing the top of his shirt and forcing him to look at me.
"I swear on my life what you saw wasn't as it seemed"
"Prove it."
"Well I can't prove it but I can explain what happened. Aaron wanted to hang out so I invited him over. We were just watching a movie until he got uncomfortably close. He put his hand behind my head and kissed me. He's got to string of a grip so I couldn't move. Aaron positioned my hands around his waist just before you came in. I swear Laurence I didn't enjoy it and if I could I would have never let let it happen."
"H-how do I know your t-telling the truth."
"Because you're my best friend and if something were to happen to you I might as well die."
I could see the tears in his eyes.
"I want to believe you..... But how can I?"
I wiped a single tear off his cheek.
"Well I can't force you to believe me. I swear that's what happened though and I am your best friend. If you ever wanna talk again you know where to find me." Granite it hurt to say "if" it hurt to know that those could be the last words I'll ever say to Laurence as a best friend. I felt tears but kept them in. I stood up and started to walk away.
"Goodbye Laurence........."
"Garroth wait!" He stood up. He stumbled but balanced himself on my shoulders.
"I can't let you say goodbye to me garroth I just can't!" Tears filled his eyes and poured down his face.
"You said it yourself you'd might as well die if something happened to me and something will if I don't have my best friend! Please stay....."
I hugged him
"Ill stay forever...."
"Thank you...."
"We should probably get those cuts of yours bandaged."
"You noticed those."
"Of course I did."

Laurence's Pov

The cuts still stung but garroth took away the pain. I should have never doubted him...

I love you garroth, I just can't say it.

(Well this was a longer chappy then usual but a lot of exciting stuff is ahead so be prepared!)