Seven

Laurence's Pov

I sat on the couch alone. Garroth had just went straight to his room. Was it something I said? I only had one way to find out. I got up and knocked on his door "G-Garroth?"

Garroths Pov

I was just lying on my bed when I heard a knock at my door.
"G-Garroth?" It was Laurence
"Yeah?"
"Can I come in?"
"I guess"
He walked in and sat on the edge of my bed. I sat up and joined him.
"Did I say something to offended you garroth?"
"N-No why would you think that?!"
"Well... You've been really quiet lately and you ignored when I tried to talk to you back at the restaurant."

Wait he tried to talk with me. I must have been to zoned out to even notice. I mean yeah we had that mini I guess 'argument' about Aaron.
"I must have been to zoned out to notice....."
"Garroth may I ask, what's going through your head?"
Quite frankly I didn't really want to answer that. I kept zoning out thinking about... Well Laurence. It would be too awkward if I said oh yeah you. So instead I lied.
"I don't really know"
"You can tell me anything garroth. We're like brothers" he rested is head on my shoulder.
I decided to screw my previous logic and just said, "Well.... You."

Zanes Pov

I was actually a little surprised that he remembered.
"What... About it..."
I didn't know how to respond I was just gonna keep walking because I never thought he'd actually remember. Dose he still care? Probably not. I started to shake I felt nervous.
"I-i gotta go!" I ran off

Travis's Pov

Zane ran off. I just stood there for a moment it started to pour. Then a memory of the day we met came back that I had forgotten.

~ Le flash back ~
"It's raining pretty hard out." He said
"Yeah"
The bell rang and we left the classroom.
"Well I'll see you tomorrow Travis"
"That is if I don't catch a cold from the rain" I sighed
"You have to walk home?"
"Yeah..."
"Well it's better to walk in the rain with someone then to walk alone in it." He smiled and we walked out of the building together. We practically ran the whole way considering how hard it was pouring. We just laughed at each other the whole time.

~Le end of flash back~

I ran after him. My feet splashing in small puddles. I eventually caught up to him he just kept walking as if he didn't hear me behind him. Maybe he didn't? I watched the rain fall onto his dark black hair before I spoke.

"You know it's better to walk with someone in the rain the to walk alone?"

He turned around and faced me. Rain dripped off his hair.
"I'm sorry Zane. The truth is I should've never shut you out. If I had the chance to go back in time an-" I was cut off by Zane bear hugging me. It caught me off guard. He rested his head in my chest.
"I thought you hated me" he muffled
"Never..."
I was still curious though. What he had said those years ago "I can't believe I ever loved you" those word echoed through my head as i hugged Zane in the pouring rain.

Vylads Pov

I heard lightning causing me to jump up. The hair on the back of my neck stood up.
"I didn't know you were scared of lightning?" Dante asked
"Oh hehehehehehe..... Kinda."
"It's ok"
We smiled at each other.